Duralactin Canine Chewable Vanilla Flavored Tablet Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Duralactin contains MicroLactin, a patented dried milk protein from the milk of hyperimmunized cows. MicroLactin contains factors that appear to block and inhibit body chemicals from participating in the inflammatory response
- Helps support wellness and possibly diminish the need for steroids or NSAID without suppressing the immune system
- Results seen in 4-7 days with peak effects in 10-14 days
- Intended to be used as a nutritional aid for the long term management of inflammatory conditions
- Chewable vanilla flavored tablets dogs love can be given as a treat or mixed with food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$45.49Chewy Price$43.22Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealPhycox HypoAllergenic (HA) Small Bites Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dog, 120 count$39.95Chewy Price$46.00List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.79Chewy Price$15.95Autoship Price
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 120-oz bottle$105.95Chewy Price$100.65Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$21.23Chewy Price$26.89List Price$20.17Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Puppy Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Microlactin 1,000 mg.||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM Tart Cherry & Black Cherry, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...||Active Ingredients: Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source), Glucosamine HCl 99% (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Unflavored||Liver, Meat||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
These have really helped
Our nine year old started limping badly, favoring his front legs. His sister suffered from Lupus and so we were worried that he was showing signs. The vet suggested trying Duralactin and although pricey, he's responded really well. We've added a half a tablet to his food 2x day for about 6 months and saw a quick improvement that's held all these months. Highly recommend trying it, if your pet is showing joint or limp pain.
Arthritis and inflammation side for old lady
My girl is almost 11 and suffers from arthritis. At the suggestion of our vet we started this product in conjunction with other modalities. She enjoys taking the tablets, the smell really good so I am not off put either. She is a 100 pound girl so takes 1 1/2 tab twice daily
Our dog is no longer limping and falling because her leg gives out. We are very happy with this product.
Fantastic alternative for inflammation.
Works wonderfully without side effects. Traditional anti inflammatory meds are hard on the liver and kidneys and this has none of those side effects and can be used long term if necessary.
They are ok, used to use the chews but these are half the price of the chews. Have to grind them up so my dog will eat them which is ok because she stopped eating the chews unless we mashed them up in bone broth. We will stay with these due to price
Wish my dog could tell me
My vet recommended Duralactin for my dog that had two patella surgeries and hip. She has arthritis and it would appear this helps! Much more reasonable on Chewy than anywhere else!
I saw good results immediately, with less licking and chewing on joints (dogs have arthritis). Dogs are ok with flavor.
Was recommended by Vet for elderly dog to replace pain medication for a torn tendon in her back leg. (She has health issues and may not survive surgery.) Fur baby loves it! Seems to relieve the pain and she is adapting to using her lame back leg more. Not a 5 star rating as one morning she was limping more and I felt I had to give her a prescription pain pill. I can’t speak dog so maybe she just slept wrong on it?! It’s rare that she appears to need more than the Duralactin. Very much worth a try for your pet!
Helped my dog's gimpy leg
My dog had an ACL tear. After the healing time, he still had trouble if we went on a walk. This made all the difference. As long as he has the Duralactin, no more trouble.
Chewy rocks!! Fair prices and quick order processing/delivery! Highly reccomend Chewy and Duralactin! Helps our senior dog!