Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Refill Rolls, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- These bags are extra long and extra strong to accommodate doggie droppings of all sizes. These bags are designed to fit Earth Rated's dispenser, or any standard sized dispenser.
- Purchase these refill bags to keep all your dispensers (pockets, tote bags, drawers, and car glove compartment) full!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- A clever little sticker clearly marks the start of each roll, and every 9”x13” bag tears off the roll with ease!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEarth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Thick Grab & Go Single Roll, Unscented, 300 Bags$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealPET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 1080 count, Green$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Scented, 270 count$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- DealDoggie Walk Bags Unscented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 140 count$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealPogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags, Scented, 450 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealGreenbone Tie Handle Dog Waste Bags, Color Varies, 75 count$5.56Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.28Autoship Price
- DealNeater Pets Neater Bags Easy-Tie Tissue-Like Dispensing Pet Waste Refill Bags, 90 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealWhager Smell Proof Dog Treat Bag$14.95Chewy Price
- DealDoggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealDoggie Walk Bags Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Rainbow, 72 count$9.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- DealDoggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$9.72Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.23Autoship Price
- DealPawPail PawBag Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$17.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1049 Customer Reviews
Mislabled, these are scented
If you have reactions to perfume type scents, stay away from these "unscented" bags. I can't keep them in the house so I'm attempting to keep them in the well-ventilated garage to use on walks directly from our house. But I mostly need to have poop bags with me when I drive somewhere and I can't keep this scent in my car. I'll probably just give them away and in the future only buy poop bags locally from a trusted source. It's not worth the risk of experiencing scent-induced breathing problems. Otherwise, they seem like decent bags but I just haven't used them enough to know how well they hold up. My rating is primarily based on the misleading labeling which has health implications for many people.
A Tad Disappointed
Love these eco friendly bags but for some reason this time they are Unscented. Was used to getting the scented ones which really helped to cover up odors. No big deal, I'll deal with it, but they are a step backward.
Good bags for medium sized dogs
Like these bags. Glad eco friendly. The picture of the dog is helpful in knowing which end opens. The dog is also cute. One improvement needed is the ease of opening the bag. I open a few and leave in my pocket, but it really should be easier. Many of us are trying to manage the dog, clean up and with puppies give a treat. Opening the bag should be easy and it’s not.
The absolute best!!
As the owner of a dog who is very proud of her dumps and can make up to 4 a day, I feel confident to say that these are the absolute best poop bags. Personally, we prefer the unscented variety because they do a great job containing unpleasant aromas while allowing us to enjoy our walk free of perfume. Most notably these bags are strong enough to carry the heaviest of loads and durable enough that my fingers don't break the plastic when picking up the "logs" from neighbor's yards. 100% recommend!
Feeling a little less bad about putting bags in the trash
We like to be eco-minded in our household, looking for any easy ways to be conscious about waste and the major plastics problem our society contributes to. We like that these bags are more eco-friendly, the carton is cardboard (recyclable/decomposable), and they come with cardboard rolls instead of plastic (recyclable/decomposable). Bonus is the sticker that holds the rolls together is easy to remove to open bags! Not sure if the sticker is also eco-friendly, but that would be a bonus if it were. NOTE: The picture was taken to share with my spouse that our dog had a good poo after a series of nasty dumps. Just so happens that I am being asked for a review of poo bags and this picture was available. I am not a weirdo who uses a poo bag review as a reason to take a picture smiling with a bag of feces dangling in front of his face, but I guess you can decide.
Handy for bag dispensers
Although I prefer the lavender scented bags, these refill rolls are so easy to use in the plastic dispenser that attaches to your leash. if you are lazy like me, you can toss them into the nearest forest, since they are green, but better to take them home and put in the garbage.
Yes, a review on poop bags.
These are magical. I'll never buy the cheap dollar store ones again. These bags are durable, easy to open, and hold up to scooping poop out from lush grass. You won't regret putting these on autoship.
These are great bags. Your hand doesn't go through the plastic (ick) when cleaning up! That's a definate plus for me!
10/10 would recommend
These are the only doggie bags I’ll use for my dog. I typically have long nail extensions on and sadly I’ve poked holes in other brand’s bags. This has never happened to me with this brand though! I also really like the scented ones so that it covers up the smell of my dog’s poo a little bit.
Scent is awful
I ordered the scented on accident because I've had the scented before and now every time I clean up poop, my hand smells like "lavender" until we return. Great bags, but awful scent.