EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- This easy to assemble playpen requires no tools and easily sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use, so you can keep your pet safe at all times.
- Includes two handy accessory pockets and an extra water bottle pocket so you can keep your pet hydrated.
- Features a removable zip-off and washable floor mat—perfect for keeping things neat and tidy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$129.99Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, Medium$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen$114.41Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Brown, 61-in$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Navy Blue & Beige, 52 x 52 x 32-in$79.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Gray, Medium$28.79Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Blue & Green, Large$44.59Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFrisco Soft-Sided Dog, Cat & Small Pet Exercise Playpen, Black/Teal, 42-in L x 42-in W x 24-in H$40.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$47.46Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$49.41Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Regalo Deluxe My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$60.89Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Dog Gate, White$199.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||—||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||No||—|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1033 Customer Reviews
Perfect pen for 2 havanese (who were escape artists!) to share. Easy to assemble and clean. Large enough that they cannot topple it and high enough with the mesh top that the bouncy little devils can't hop out! They are only in there less than several hour a day, but seem to like it and go right in. Water bottle holder is a plus as my girls both drink from a bottle. Love this!
I have had this for a little while now and it works out pretty well for me whenever I need to cook or clean and can’t watch the new pup, I just put him in the little pen with his bed and toys and it’s pretty nice to have. It is a big pain to fold back up though (at least for me lol) and it had a small tear in the seam on one of the bottom seams but it wasn’t that bad and I was able to get a sewing kit out and sew it closed pretty quickly. This would be a great thing to take on camping trips with your dog to give him a nice place to rest and have his little bed and water in there for him.
Works well for travel
We bought this to bring with us when going to friends' places to corral our 15-week old puppy. It works pretty well; he's small so he isn't able to move it by bouncing off the walls or anything. It's also a decent size for a small puppy or dog. He hasn't had an accident inside but the bottom seems pretty waterproof. It packs up nicely in a bag that's easy to carry, and it's pretty light, so we've been able to bring it even when walking 30 minutes to a friend's place. You have to zip the bottom in place but the zipper works fairly well so it's not hard to do, and I find packing it up pretty easy too. Only complaint is there are a lot of parts that he tries to chew on - the taped seams, the zipper at the top and bottom, etc - but so far it's held up really well to that chewing (and I think any travel pen like this would be similar).
Soft sided playpen
The concept is good though the mfg doesn't seem to understand animals have sharp teeth and claws. As for durability, will my 3lb Boston Terrier puppy scoots it around the floor just by jumping at the sidewalls so you decide. The mesh is very flimsy and could easly be chewed through.
Our Second one. Perfect for our Teacup Poms!
Our beloved 4.5 LB Teacup Blue Pom died Christmas Eve, his mother was sick and died weeks later. They lived and died in the playpen we purchased years ago, and still used daily. So we were concerned about using it for our new 2LB Teacup Puppy. So, Chewy showed us this was what we bought before, we loved it, so bought again. Previous one is till usable, once we make sure there is no disease in it, and has lasted us on many RV trips, and as a daily way for the Poms to be in the room with us wherever we are. Our new puppy (10 weeks old, 2 lbs) loved it immediately! It is large enough for his 'breeze cat box' (teaching him to use Pine Pellets) as well as his pillows and toys. We love it!
Worth a buy!
I bought this to help quarantine by new beagle rescue puppy. I have an older beagle and know that, as puppies, they can be a handful. This has withstood chewing, jumping, and complete chaos from this little one. The mesh top has stopped her from jumping out and the removable bottom makes it easy to clean up accidents. A piece of advise: make sure that it is in a secure place. My puppy took a running jump into the side and accidentally flipped her pen over; she rolled it like a hamster ball across the dining room. The pen (and puppy) are fine after this little adventure. Highly recommend this product! I got a 36" and it is perfect for my 10 pound fur baby.
We bought this so our cat can hang out on the patio with us and safely enjoy some outdoor time. She is a larger cat, and the 36" is roomy enough for her to move around, yet still feel cozy and safe. She does claw at the netting, but it is durable, and has stood up with no holes or damage. I am really happy with this purchase!
Worked great for two newly adopted kittens
I was concerned about how we would keep the kittens safe when we were sleeping. We purchased this 62-inch playpen, and it worked great. I initially thought it would be way too large, but after we put some toys, food and water bowls, and a litter box in there, it turned out to be the perfect size. We are graduating them from the playpen, so they have full roam of the house now. We did have a little problem jenga-ing the playpen back into its carrying case. Luckily the Assembly Instructions (https://image.chewy.com/is/content/catalog/130473_AssemblyInstructions._V1505507984_.pdf) showed us which way the panels needed to be folded for the playpen to accordion back down to a flattened size. Definitely recommend this playpen!
Not good for kittens.
I have two foster kittens that I thought this would be great for. Just my opinion, they should not market this for cats. The little one got her little nail stuck in the screen, scared me to pieces. I could tell she hurt her little toe. Kittens climb over everything, I don't know what I was thinking. My opinion on this, just spend a few extra bucks and get the 3 tier cage, if they get them back in stock. This might be good for a mother cat and her kittens, to help the mother cat feel secure. But I would recommend not zipping her in. This item will be torn to shreds with cats.
do not purchase
I purchased this playpen for 2 8 week old puppies. they chewed the zippers off the doors within an hour. last night the bottom zipper was chewed off so now the playpen is useless. waste of 60$