Ethical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small rodent toys inspire your cat's instinct to hunt, encouraging her to bat, kick, paw and capture her colorful reward.
- Each toy is packed with real catnip, designed to tempt your kitty into playing along.
- Rattling sound holds her attention by simulating noisy prey and further encouraging her instincts.
- Each 12-pack is made in assorted neon colors that are easy to spot.
- Encouraging her hunting instincts may avoid boredom, restlessness and behavioral issues—hide these around the house to provoke her desire to hunt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Crinkle Ball Cat Toy, 4 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Owl Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Feather Ball Cat Toy, 2-Pack$2.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Spring Coil Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- dealFrisco Magic Dove Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$2.48Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$3.97Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 3 Piece Retractable Feather Wand Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price
- Petlinks Batty Beta Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
153 Customer Reviews
Rattle mouse to the rescue
I’m glad I saved some for later in the package. My indoor kitty had caught a live mouse (old house, rural area) and I released it outside. She seemed so disappointed! (I don’t know what else I could have done, she never kills them. She just lets them go into a closet or under the bed so she can keep hunting. And I’m not about to murder a mouse myself in my living room) I felt so bad that she was down about it. But she definitely perked up when I gave her a new mousey toy from the package, started chasing it and tossing it around. She still has the earlier ones from the same pack available, but I guess there’s just something exciting about a brand new mouse toy that hasn’t been soaked in the water bowl or chewed on by your kitty-sister yet. My cats have never gotten into mouse toys unless they rattle like these ones, so I'm really glad I found them!
Pretty Happy with These
I must admit…. I’ve bought more catnip, rattle mice at a cheaper price - to save money - but these are So much nicer. Definitely more fur- and a good rattle to them. The others were Very flimsy with a pathetic ‘rattle’. I ‘marinate’ them in extra catnip in a plastic bag for a while - then give them to the cats at the local shelter. All kitties love these ! (And any other soft toy with feathers!!)
Great time batting them all over like they're alive
My cat always had what was left of some toy mice laying around the house but I couldn't replace them because the local stores have not stocked them for years. Thank God for Chewy and Ethical Pet, my boy is back running around like a nut batting his mice all over the place until they eventually get caught under the refrigerator and Mommy has the rescue them. Love the rainbow colors and the gray ones seem to entice him even more! Craftsmanship is great and they rattle and have catnip in them.
We thought all little fake mice would be about the same, but our cats chewed through (and ate - ugh) the tails of these mice right away. I found one of their old mice that was a different brand, and the tail was made of a stronger webbing. These tails seem to be made of a very thin, flimsy suede.
Our youngest cat, Milo, is obsessed with these rattle mice. He was very sad when he lost his original mouse (it disappeared, we can't find it!) and we couldn't find replacements anywhere. Thank you Chewy for having this product...Milo is thrilled to have his rattle mice back!
We have about a million "mouses" in our house. But the new ones smell better with fresher catnip, no eyes or tails missing -- you know what I mean. We have changed the word from mice to "mouses" here. At any time we could find 10 or 20 underneath any piece of furniture or appliance. A little dustoff and they are good as new. These were Oreo's birthday present. She actually picks out one of the new ones to play with.
The cats love them!
All my cats love to play with them! They are now in every room and there is one I found in their cat tree lol...
My Cats LOVE These Mice Toys!
All my cats love to play with these “Ethical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toys with Catnip” that come in 12-packs in various colors!
Great cat toys
My cat loves to hear that rattle when I shake the mouse, and she comes running. These are a good deal pricewise, and my cat enoys them again and again (or at least until they get stuck under the couch).
One of my bengals loves these mice. She likes to play fetch and has been known to hide them throughout the house. The mice have a good rattle sound too.