Evanger's Classic Recipes Chicken Lickin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Loaf wet food formula is made with high-protein, all- chicken as the first ingredient to support healthy muscles.
- Packed with antioxidants plus nutrients to support a healthy immune system, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, and balanced minerals for bone and dental health.
- Zero grains or gluten so it’s also great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies, and supports urinary health with plenty of moisture from real broth.
- Made in the USA free from corn, soy, fillers or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Goin' Fishin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Salmon Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$42.96List Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Funk In The Trunk Chicken in Pumpkin Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Meow Me A River with Basa in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.95Chewy Price$50.16List Price$41.75Autoship Price
- Triumph Chicken 'N Liver Formula Canned Cat Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$24.36Chewy Price$25.11List Price$23.14Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Peking Ducken with Chicken & Duck in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe On The Cat Wok with Chicken & Beef in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$50.16List Price$39.90Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Pate Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Mediterranean Harvest with Tuna & Veggies in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef Dinner: Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
Dino loves this and it is healthy!
Cans came undented..fresh. My finicky cat loved this new food. I bought this because it has minimal grains and lots of healthy ingredients..He turns his nose up at most wet healthy food but not this. Chicken broth and chicken, liver, butternut squash, no by- products or fillers here...Low ash content. Highly recommend this food.
My little tigers love it
Of course, my 2 cats are not at all finicky, but they're very excited about Chicken Licken'. I like the ingredients list. More protein, less fat, taurine higher on the list. It has a tad more ash, but not enough to make a difference. My only concern was that the company has had some sanitary concerns and recalls. That was in 2017 and 2018 and mainly beef dog food. I may not have tried it if I'd read about that first. The food seems good, I'm on the 3rd can and they are as rambunctious as usual. So, I'll continue to get it. I also like the price.
Hard pass from my cats :(
I had high hopes for the quality and price point of this food, but all seven of my kitties refused to eat both formulas (chicken and fish dinner) from Evanger’s. The search continues for a palatable, reasonably affordable canned food that upsets no tummies!
Good deal !
Good quality wet food and a good deal to beat inflation these days. More importantly, my cats like it and get sufficient nutrients from it.
they like this
I like the size of the can as I have 3 kitties and a can will last through 3 feedings,however because it has to be refrigerated after opening I have to warm it up for them in the microwave or they won't eat it.
My cats loved it
So glad to finally find a quality cat food that is made is USA & comes in large cans.
Just BUY it! No more research, just BUY IT!
Well, Chew's finally did it. ran out of their stock of Triumph Turkey cat food, (our "go to" canned food for our felonious feline four cat family. However; we ended up trying this Evanger's Chicken Lickin Dinner, now the darn cats are getting particular, SO, will be including this food as rotation when Triumph Turkey is a happening thing again!
Have 8 outdoor cats that adopted us & only 2 would have anything to do with this product. Will go back to Purina when it's available
My cats LOVE THIS!
My first Evanger's canned pet food was for the Pork, mainly because my very senior cat loves pork. The listed ingredients include "pork, enough water for processing, and guar gum (a thickener). All 3 of my cats gobbled it down! Finally, somebody gets that cats are carnivores, not vegetarians or vegans. They want meat, not rice, not soy, not carrots or spinach, and most definitely, not chicken byproducts!!! The Chicken Licken' Dinner has tomato paste listed further down in the ingredient list, so I assume there is very little of it.
Great ingredients , Cats won’t eat it
I wish I had good things to say, but if they won’t need it, it doesn’t matter what’s in it