Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Famotidine Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Famotidine is an antacid (histamine blocker) that may be prescribed for stomach ulcers and heartburn. Famotidine Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 10-mg, 30 Chews$33.32Chewy Price$31.65Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Tuna Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Oral Liquid Tuna Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Cyproheptadine HCl Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 2-mg, 15 Chews$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 30 Chews$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$22.47Chewy Price$21.35Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.51Chewy Price$29.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$60.98Chewy Price$67.99List Price$57.93Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Easier than pills, packaging not so much
My little dog had an acid stomach for three years until I got this prescription for her. She’s doing great now. The vet said I could give her 1/4 of a Pepcid pill, but that was incredibly hard to manage. This liquid makes it much easier, but the packaging is not good. The oral syringe that was sent broke after a couple uses (I bought a calibrated eye dropper to replace it) and the bottle’s lid can be hard to thread on and get off.
Excellent price, fast delivery
Ordering from Chewy was so easy! I placed order online, they contacted my vet, and a few days later my compounded script was received. Excellent service and price when comparison was made.
No more vomiting!
Our Havanese have pretty sensitive stomach and also some acidic reflex, which caused him to vomit very often. Famotidine tablets solved it a little - but dividing them evenly and make sure he swallows it was a challenge. Sometimes he still throw up... Now this liquid is very easy to administer - he loves chicken flavor so much we just drops his proper size doze on top of his meal, and he licks his bowl clean )). No more vomiting for several weeks, we are very happy.
Read the fine print and watch the instructional video
It's frustrating reading these reviews. A syringe is more precise than a dropper and this is what it comes with. If you watch the video, you can see that you're supposed to insert the tip of the syringe directly into the bottle and pull out what you need. Don't remove the rubber stopper, it's there to prevent the medicine from spilling. Take the syringe apart, rinse it well with warm water, and let it air dry until the next usage. The bottle won't be full when you receive it, it will contain exactly the amount you ordered...just like liquid medicines you get at the pharmacy for humans. The bottles are generic so it won't be an exact size since the compound is mixed to order. I choose to order a more concentrated amount so I can give the same amount of medication with less liquid, since my cat only tolerates it but doesn't love it. This gets the job done, is inexpensive, and is decently palatable.
I am finally getting some sleep.
I give this to my 19 year old cat that has upset tummies due to renal issues every night. He would keep me up most nights screaming and I would have to get up several times. This is working better than anything I have tried in the past.
We have an almost 18 year old Siamese cat that often has digestive issues. Sometimes we can even smell the acid on her breath. This has been a life saver, because shortly after administering it to her, she seems to feel better, even after vomiting. We're happy that it was recommended and that we still have some on hand. Thanks, Chewy!
didn’t get my leash
My leash never come when the dog collar I ordered and the dog dog collar was too big and I ordered it in small
Not easy to dispense
This medicine came with syringe not a dropper attach to the cap. It's very hard to use syringe and very messy. I don't know why they did not give me the dropper. I will go back to the eat rub med after this.
YOU DO NOT GET MUCH
BUYER BEWARE, This was Famotidine for my cats stomach.They did not even a give me a half a bottle!! Idk why either! I mean how much is for a FULL bottle for Christ sakes???!!!!
It helped my cat.
It seems to be helping my cat with reflux. No more get sick right after eating.