Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Mini Senior Dry Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality protein sourced from fresh chicken—a senior diet designed to maintain muscle without excess weight, along with plenty of fiber to aid with digestion.
- Natural omega fatty acids to nurture his skin and coat while rich antioxidants help reduce inflammation and support a strong immune system.
- Low-glycemic formula may help prevent spikes in blood sugar and benefit diabetic or other special-needs seniors.
- Corn, wheat and soy-free formula helps reduce allergies and digestive troubles—does not contain chickpeas, lentils, pea protein, peas or other starches.
- Mini kibble formulated for small-breed and medium-breed senior dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Red Lentils Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$41.34Chewy Price$47.99List Price$39.27Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Limited+ Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Recipe Senior Medium & Maxi Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$79.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Farmina N&D Prime Chicken & Pomegranate Medium & Maxi Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$87.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
- Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Lamb & Blueberry Recipe Adult Mini Breed Dry Dog Food, 15.4-lb bag$62.80Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Nulo Freestyle Lamb & Chickpeas Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...||Chicken, Dehydrated Chicken, Whole Spelt...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Pea-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Pea-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Dog Food Review
Rosie’s previous owners sadly passed earlier this year and now she is ours. Previous owners were very dedicated to their pet and were always very careful with her food. Rosie is doing really well with this food, she has a good appetite and always eats her food as soon as I give it to her. Her weight has remained stable and her coat looks beautiful. Thank you.
Yummy!! Yummy!! Yummy!!
My 13 yr. old rescue Beagle girl, Macie, is a bit particular as in really, really picky regarding her food. She LOVES Farmina of which I ordered a small amount just to try. It seems to be quite nutritious, and I will speak to my Vet to see if we can continue to use this brand. I'm all for happy mealtimes.
My picky eater loves this food
My 16 year old Jack Russel terrier is very picky about her food. She will sometimes eat a little of the Royal Canin along with boiled chicken. I have had difficulty getting the senior Royal Canin so I though it was best to transition her to something else before the bag ran out. Wow!!! She took right to this and would dig around the bowl to eat only this and not the Royal Canin. She has successfully transitioned, after a few days and we still give he a little boiled chicken. I feel so much better knowing she is getting balanced nutrition because we knew she couldn’t just eat chicken.
My senior dog has energy again!
I was in search of a kibble that isn't full of processed junk and was so happy when I found out that Farmina has food for MINI SENIORS. I refuse to feed my pets anything where the first 3-5 ingredients isn't a protein (no corn, by-product, flavor, etc). I was also happy to see herring and egg listed in the ingredients. This food doesn't smell the best, but I believe that's how you know the ingredients are REAL. I got this for my 13 y/o Miniature Pinscher. You can tell she's a senior and is slowly approaching her years (she can no longer jump onto the sofa and is going blind/deaf), but this food has gave her energy again!! She's more alert and you can tell she's happier than before. I highly recommend this brand if you're not able to go with the raw/fresh route.
My dog loves his food. His energy is back too. Would surely recommend Farmina!!!
Good for Finicky eaters
This seems to be the only food my old dog will eat. She almost dance when it’s time to eat.
Great so far
So far so good my dog is eating ,but will go back to her old one when you get it in.
I love everything about this kibble except for the price. ;)
dogs love their N&D dog food and cats love their N&D cat food
good quality dog(cat) food. as soon as they hear the bag...they come running!
The food smells awful. I'm wondering if something is wrong with it.