Feline Natural Booster Lamb Green Tripe Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 2-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% grass-fed lamb green tripe from New Zealand.
- Natural superfood supplement aids your cat’s natural anti-inflammatory response and contains prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Freeze-dried to preserve the flavor and nutrients your cat deserves.
- Made without grain, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, potatoes or fillers.
- Crafted in New Zealand without artificial preservatives or flavors for a wholesome meal and topper you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 4.5-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag, case of 2$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Duck Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$38.99Chewy Price$48.74List Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Turkey Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 11-oz bag$35.69Chewy Price$33.91Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Pork Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 12-oz bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New Zealand Grass-fed Lamb Green Tripe.||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (Ground With Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Muscle Care...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Nope.. just nope
Neither one of my cats went near this. I have a 1 yr old and an 8 week kitten. I figured Oliver would probably not like it but the baby doesn't even know what he likes yet and he just stared at it.
Not for my cats
I have two older cats with sensitive bellies and was hoping this food topper would add some extra oomf to their wet food. I crushed it up to mix in with the food and neither cat would touch it. Ah well. I’m sure some cats love this stuff, but not mine.
This is my new go-to topper for introducing new foods and/or spicing up some of the mundane. It only takes about 2 pieces of this dried green tripe, crushed, and sprinkled on top. I saw a review of someone's cat vomiting - I don't think you should probably give them a whole bowl of this all at once with no food - It isn't meant for that. I wouldn't eat a whole bowl of probiotics, either. Super happy to have found this!! I am very happy with several products from Feline Natural that I recently ordered and will be testing more things. I do like (meaning, my cat gobbles up) their dried lamb and chicken meal, the protein puffs, and the freeze dried treats I bought. It's actually a relief to find good food that my cat will eat.
My cat loves this stuff
This is how I get him to eat his allergy pill - by mixing it in with his normal food which is also Feline Natural. I put some tuna in one dish and this in another, and he ate the lamb tripe first over the tuna!
GREAT FOOD SUPPLEMENT
The freeze-dried lamb green tripe is highly recommended!! Easily digested and has many health benefits for our fur babies. The smell isn't bad at all. I usually break up a piece into smaller bits and and sprinkle it onto her wet food as a supplement. Contains natural probiotics for digestion & great for cats with food allergies/sensitivities!
If your kitty is reluctant to eat, this is a great product to sprinkle over the meal. Has really helped get my boy to chow down.
Gross to me but they love it.
This was recommended by the Chwey.com vet on line which was a great help!!! what is is actually, it's color and faint odor is personally off putting to me. It is hard to crumble and must be reconstituted which takes quite a bit of time. However the resulting broth is a huge hit for both of my finicky ancient two girls. And they will pick out the solid bits as a second choice in their wet food mix. Hope it helps their little ailing old bodies
Not for my picky kitties
I have a 15 year old cat and an 11month old kitten and neither would eat these. They seemed really interested in the smell but would only lick and spit them back out. They're flaky on the outside and really hard on the inside. To be honest they seem a little too hard for them to chew.. Will be giving them to a friend with a cat and dog so hopefully somebody enjoys it!
Cat loves it!
Healthy treat - highly recommend all Feline Natural products.
Irresistible to cats for some reason
I bought a can of the lamb green tripe once and my cat inhaled it, but I could not handle the smell. When Feline Natural started selling this freeze dried form, I thought what a great idea to mix in with the occasionally rejected bowl of wet food. And it works great that way... evidently still irresistible. It has to be throughly wetted and crushed up to mix in with other food — but no objectionable smell.