Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic powder recommended by vets and made in the USA.
- Helps relieve diarrhea, yeast infections, allergies, gas and bad breath, itching, hotspots, constipation, and bloating.
- Optimizes digestive health, reduces allergies, boost immunity, protects against germs and disease, and improves skin and coat.
- Helps restore gut damage caused by antibiotics and restore the good bacteria.
- All natural, unique blend of 10 Probiotics, 6 Digestive Enzymes and a Prebiotic easily mixes into your dog or cat's food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$31.76Chewy Price$36.00List Price$30.17Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$33.75List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$19.45Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.48Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.25-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Beef Broth Powder, Jeruselem Artichoke Powder...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Beef, Meat||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Sensitive Digestion||N/A|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
164 Customer Reviews
Great product for the Great Dane
Been using this product for several years and it has been so dependable. Keeps his tummy from acting up and he likes it. Love dealing with Chewy, always helpful and always prompt.
for my cats
Not sure it cured or reversed anything but I will keep using it for my senior cats and rescue kitten, and the stray cat I’ve temporarily taken in. It did seem to help after my seniors had an onset of pancreatitis and ER visits, but I can’t be quite sure it was the only reason. They still have symptoms of allergies and I don’t think it was why their diarrhea and vomiting ceased. Can’t hurt though!
my dog doesn’t mind it
My older German shepherd has had a constant chronic yeast infection that kept getting worse as the years went on. Nothing has been able to get it under control and he was miserable. I switched him to a low carb food and that helped a little bit I added this product as well as sea kelp and his fur has grown back and he’s no longer miserable and itching and smelly. We mix the products with a little canned food and our boy has no issues eating it. Hopefully this isn’t a fluke thing and he continues to improve.
I've been giving this to my shepherd for a couple weeks now and his bowl movements have not gotten better. It is still inconsistent and diarrhea like.
Tummy Works powder
Bought this because my baby had a bacterial infection and was put on antibiotics. His vet recommended probiotics to help with the diarrhea and gas. I put it on his dry food and he eats it with no hesitation. Even licks up the powder that falls to the bottom of his bowl. Would recommend to anyone that has a dog with tummy issues.
My kitten came to us with 4 different super bad GI bugs. To say her GI tract is upset would be an understatement. She can’t tolerate wet food right now and her poop since treatment is anywhere from super soft/loose to formed (and smells horrid) with no reasoning behind the fluctuations, except that she has IBS from the bugs. We’ve been using this for 3 days now and her poop is already formed with minimal smell. We are holding our breath, but it seems to be working wonderfully so far!!
I cannot praise this stuff enough! We have 3 cats and, no matter what type or brand of cat food we tried, ALL of them vomited several times a day. We were constantly cleaning up messes. I saw the word TUMMY on this and saw it had great reviews. Even though it was a tad expensive, I decided to try it. Cats don't even notice it in their food and eat it up. At first, it helped reduce their vomiting from several times a day to a few times a week. However, they have been using it for about 6 weeks now and they rarely throw up anymore. Tummy Works was definitely worth the cost for us. What we spend on Tummy Works pays for itself compared to the aggravation and small fortune we used to spend on Resolve carpet cleaner. Plus, since our cats rarely throw up anymore, we know they feel better too. Tummy Works is a win/win product for all of us.
Tummy works is working
After my 11 year old had bout of severe constipation I tried this. She is returning to normal and much happier.
Can't tell yet
I have given this to my 2 dogs for 2 weeks now, cannot really tell if it is working or not. I do know that it is hard to get to mix in with the food. Very powdery and just goes to the bottom of the bowl, even if you dampen it.
this stuff is the best!
Works great on my 1.5 year old chocolate lab, he has a sensitive stomach and this stuff is AWESOME