FirstMate Grain Friendly Wild Pacific Caught Fish Meal & Oats Formula Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited ingredient recipe made with a single meat protein.
- Crafted with fish meal from herring, sardines and anchovies.
- Features real, hearty grains and fruits like oatmeal, brown rice, blueberries, raspberries and cranberries.
- 100% free from peas, potatoes, corn, wheat and soy.
- Gluten-free and low glycemic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetKind Tripe Dry Single Animal Protein Lamb & Lamb Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Complete & Balanced High Protein Fish & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Sustain Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Aqualuk Cold Water Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Sled Dog Grain-Free Buffalo & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.95Chewy Price$76.90Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Working Dog Grain-Free Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.95Chewy Price$75.00Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 30/25 Elite Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$26.76Chewy Price$25.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ocean Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Lamb Meal Oatmeal Brown Rice Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols) Tomato Pomace Brewer's Yeast Threonine Potassium Chloride DL Methionine Taurine Calcium Propionate Blueberries Raspberries Cranberries Minerals (Zinc Proteinate Iron Proteinate Calcium Carbonate Manganese Proteinate Copper Proteinate Selenium Yeast Calcium Iodate) Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement Niacin Thiamine mononitrate D-pantothenic Acid Vitamin A Supplement Riboflavin Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement Folic Acid ) Glucosamine Hydrochloride...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine), Salmon Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Chicken-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Heart Care, Sensitive Skin||Heart Care||Heart Care||N/A||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Don’t know why so many bad reviews that people’s dog didn’t like it, that has nothing to do with the quality of the food. Don’t leave a negative review just cause your dog is picky lol. My shiba has been eating this brand since he came home from the breeder, never had a single issue and he loves it! Thank you first mate.
Lab with skin allergies &sensitive stomach loves this
Vet told me to give my dog the Hills prescription diet gastro biome food after my dog was having intense GI issues. He was on the Hills for a while until he kept gaining weight. Friend who works at pet store recommended this brand. I love it so much, it's half the price of the hills food and my dog is finally starting to lose weight! He has normal stools now. Cannot recommend this food enough!
Unsure the problem, but my dog would rather starve to the point of throwing up stomach bile for 4 days than eat this. Didn’t look bad to me, but I saw other reviews now and it looks like even easy eaters can’t stomach this brand.
FirstMate Grain Friendly Wild Pacific Caught Fish
A friend recommended this brand to me because I had a hard time keeping weight on my show dog. The friend fed grain-free but after researching, I found the grain friendly line. My girl loves the food and has gradually been able to keep her weight up. I think it is because of the high calorie count 494 kcal/cup. I also feed her more than the recommended amount but she is an Australian Cattle Dog and has high energy.
Help with my puppy’s coat and stools, definitely will keep him on this
Love the product but the kibble is just to large and hard for the smaller puppy and the small dog. I wish the grain friendly came in a small bites version.
I wish he liked it.
Apparently my foster fail is extra picky with the lower fat foods. He takes all day to finish 1 serving. I added things to try and make him want it. He ate fine with the regular fat foods but after we switched to lower fat foods he refuses them until hunger finally wins out. I've never had a foster dog this picky. He is a schnauzer so he needs to keep the fat lower to avoid pancreatitis.
BEST DOG FOOD OUT THERE
We LOVE this food for our dogs- nutritionally sound and has grain- its a great price point and quality food for dogs including healthy grains. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Great for hard keepers
All my dogs do great on this food even my senior who is a hard keeper. Perfect stool, no gas and lovely coats.
First Mate Friendly Grains Fish
This is an excellent food. It is exceptionally beneficial for breeding stock because it contains none of the phytoestrogens found in peas, legumes, soy, and flaxseed. Additionally, the fish harvested for this food are fast growing small fish and as such, tend to be free of pollutants found in many fish in the ocean. Glad you are carrying this "friendly grains" brand.