Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication prescribed for the treatment of serious fungal infections that affect multiple body systems, including the central nervous system. It may also be prescribed to treat yeast infections and ringworm. Customers may receive this uncoated tablet under the name Diflucan.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 400 gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 45 Chews$53.38Chewy Price$50.71Autoship Price
- Glipizide Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 5-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My cat has had 3 bouts with valley fever with the first one almost taking his life. The form of medication was compounded and liquid. He didn't care much for the base it was mixed in and it was a struggle to get it down him.... chasing him often times with the last round. This time I tried the pill form for cats with a shooter style dispenser. I don't think he knew what hit him. The dispenser was in and out of his mouth so fast. The pill form is so much easier and according to the Vet, proven to be more effective. Chewy also delivered the medication two days before projected which I am grateful to begin this round as soon as possible.
Zephyr has been taking Fluconazole for about 5 months now and she is doing great so far!