Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Fluconazole is an antifungal medication prescribed for the treatment of serious fungal infections that affect multiple body systems, including the central nervous system. It may also be prescribed to treat yeast infections and ringworm. Customers may receive this uncoated tablet under the name Diflucan.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Cefpodoxime Proxetil (Generic) Tablets for Dogs, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.39Chewy Price$1.32Autoship Price
- Cephalexin (Generic) Capsules for Dogs, 500-mg, 1 capsule$0.34Chewy Price$0.32Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$1.20Chewy Price$1.14Autoship Price
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.21Chewy Price$0.20Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 300-mg, 1 tablet$0.77Chewy Price$0.73Autoship Price
- DILT-XR (Diltiazem Hydrochloride) Extended-Release Capsules, 240-mg, 1 capsule$0.89Chewy Price$0.85Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl (Generic) Tablets, 100-mg, 1 tablet$1.19Chewy Price$1.13Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 450-mg, 1 Capsule$0.96Chewy Price$0.91Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My cat has had 3 bouts with valley fever with the first one almost taking his life. The form of medication was compounded and liquid. He didn't care much for the base it was mixed in and it was a struggle to get it down him.... chasing him often times with the last round. This time I tried the pill form for cats with a shooter style dispenser. I don't think he knew what hit him. The dispenser was in and out of his mouth so fast. The pill form is so much easier and according to the Vet, proven to be more effective. Chewy also delivered the medication two days before projected which I am grateful to begin this round as soon as possible.
Zephyr has been taking Fluconazole for about 5 months now and she is doing great so far!