Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a combination of freeze-dried vegetables and pellets
- Packed with essential nutrients and vitamins
- Provides a unique texture that beardeds love
- Delivers the proper balance of essential protein, fat, vitamins and minerals
- You may choose to moisten food to help increase daily water consumption
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Natural Forest Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 6.75-oz$9.82Chewy Price$11.03List Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$36.10Chewy Price$38.00List Price$34.30Autoship Price
- Amzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 1.5-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$6.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Juvenile Iguana Food, 14.5-oz jar$11.93Chewy Price$11.33Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Fluker's Floating Frenzy Sticks Aquatic Turtle Food, 7.5-oz bag$4.64Chewy Price$7.72List Price$4.41Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 24-oz bottle$17.35Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.48Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$10.76Chewy Price$12.58List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Freeze Dried Squash, Freeze Dried Peas, Corn...||Freeze-Dried Mealworms, Freeze-Dried Crickets, Corn...||Corn, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Poultry Meal...||Fish Meal, Poultry Meal, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Food Form||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies||Pellets, Crickets, Mealworms||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
They love it
The wild lizards outside love it. Highly recommend it for the critters outside . Good For other garden animals too. Reasonable price too. I thought my 50 words was up. I could have summed it up in just a few words. There you have it. It’s an exceptional day for them eating these again. I put it out daily and come back to find it’s all been eaten .
My bearded dragon loves this 10/10!!!
He loves this food so much with his repta calcium power and dragon diet on top!!
My Beareded Dragon loves Buffet Blend
I have finally found a food that my Dragon, Kevin enjoys. Every morning when I walk into his room, he runs over to his food bowl and waits for his "cheetos".
My bearded dragon seems to like it . I was wasting a lot of food until I found this stuff.
Our dragons LOVE this!!
We have 1 really super dragon that won't eat much of anything but worms and some kale, however we got this in hopes it would help and he loves it!! Our other dragon will eat just about anything but when I pull this out he instantly perks up and the second the bowl is down he runs for it!! He destroys them, maybe lasts 2 minutes if I'm lucky!!
Beardies can’t get enough!
I do a broad range of products for my two beardies’ diet. I decided to try this and they love it! Ate it right up, no problems!
its okay but not for us
my beardie is only attracted to the greens in it. He litterly throws out the red pellets.
Dragon tosses it around
OK, so maybe my dragon is spoiled. His 1st year he ate salad and live crickets. And the juvenile pellets. Now he wont eat anything that resembles this. The best I can say is that it has kept him active tossing it around his house. Probably best for dragons that are raised up with it.
Bearded dragon had no interest
Thought id give these a shot for variety in my beardy's diet. He doesnt care fir them at all. Oh well lesson learned.
My bearded dragon LOVES these! It’s good for a snack and if they want to just eat all day