Fluker's Turtle Diet Aquatic Turtle Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pellets have a unique texture that is irresistible
- Scientifically formulated to meet the needs of aquatic turtles
- Vitamin enriched formula ensures proper nutrition for healthy growth
- Formula is a combination of corn, fish and poultry
- Provides the proper balance of essential protein, fat, vitamins and minerals
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons X-Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$51.70Chewy Price$49.12Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Pellet Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 10-oz jar$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- Fluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 10-oz jar$8.44Chewy Price$11.37List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 8-oz jar$13.00Chewy Price$13.20List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Juvenile Iguana Food, 14.5-oz jar$12.07Chewy Price$11.47Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$11.23Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Forest Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Amzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 0.5-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$62.53Chewy Price$65.35List Price$59.40Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 1-gal container$50.37Chewy Price$65.35List Price$47.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...||Soybean Hulls, Corn, Oats...||Ground Oats, Ground Corn, Ground Oat Hulls...||Freeze-Dried River Shrimp, Freeze-Dried Mealworms, Corn...||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Mealworms, Shrimp||Sticks|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Zatoichi loves this food!
Zatoichi is a 5 year old, blind aquatic turtle. (He hatched with no eyeballs!) He is also the most finicky eater ever! Thank goodness I tried this food. He eats it and seems to really like it.
Both my large turtles love it! First time in 7 years they have agreed.
This is one of the only foods out turtle will eat!!
Turtle can’t bite into it
My red ear slider DID NOT like this at all. I find that it is too hard for him to chew into. I tested is myself by trying to break it and it did not break easily it flew in some part of the room. Even when soaked for 5 minutes tops it’s hard as a stone
Good temporarily. Though makes a mess in the tank, my titles seem to love it! Though they would pretty much each whatever!
April O'Neil enjoys these
My 31 year old western painted turtle likes these. They smell more fruity than fishy. They are small pellets, so good for smaller turtles.
I guess he likes it
It's hard to say if my turtle really likes it as I make a mix of different foods for him to eat and he always goes for the shrimp first. But the over grown feeder fish in there with him do.
Turtles love it
Great product!! The turtles eat it right up!! Recommend
Colorful good food
The turtles like it. You have to be careful and feed them less than normal and add more if needed. They like it bit to much will bloat, break apart and be filtered. Jar is huge!
My turtle seems to like it. She finishes it and it does not dirty the tank.