Zoo Med Large Sun-Dried Red Shrimp Turtle Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A great high protein treat, perfect for large tropical fish and aquatic turtles
- Use as a staple food or an occasional treat, it'll provide a nutritional boost to your feeding regimen
- Fish and turtles usually show an increase in weight and vigor within a couple days of feeding
- When feeding as a staple food, you can do so up to 3-4 times per week
- Pets will love the taste of the delicious red shrimp!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Banquet Block Supplement Treat, Regular$2.61Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.48Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoTreat Gammarus Turtle, Newt & Frog Treats, 0.35-oz jar, bundle of 5$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Freeze-Dried Mealworm Treats, 1-lb jar$43.38Chewy Price$74.52List Price$41.21Autoship Price
- Fluker's Grub Bag Turtle Treats - Insect Blend, 6-oz$9.99Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Fluker's Red Color Enhancer Hermit Crab Treats, 2.5-oz jar$6.08Chewy Price$7.78List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Fluker's Rivershrimp Hermit Crab Treats, 1.2-oz can$2.99Chewy Price$4.63List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Grub Bag Turtle Treats - River Shrimp, 12-oz$12.14Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Symton Large Dubia Roaches Canned Reptile Food, 35-g, count of 3$14.23Chewy Price$15.00List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Sun-Dried Red Shrimp Reptile Treat, 0.6-oz bag$1.64Chewy Price$1.56Autoship Price
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Strawberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$5.44Chewy Price$6.90List Price$5.17Autoship Price
- Fluker's Interactive Powder Blueberry Instant Fruit Hermit Crab Treat, .7-oz$5.44Chewy Price$6.90List Price$5.17Autoship Price
- Symton Superworms Canned Reptile Treats, 35-g, count of 3$9.33Chewy Price$12.00List Price$8.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Red Shrimp.||River Shrimp||Freeze-Dried River Shrimp.||The food source is a 100% all natural blend of dried mealworms, crickets and river shrimp...||100% Freeze-Dried Crickets.|
|Food Form||Treats, Dehydrated, Shrimp||Dry Food||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Shrimp||Dry Food, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Crickets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
I have a red ear slider named Squirt. He loves all sorts of buggies, but his fave are shrimp. I bought this to add to his other mixed buggies (Freeze dried mill worms and freeze dried crickets). He gets so excited when he sees me pass his tank, but when he sees his buggies he gets more excited and starts swimming back and forth and is popping his head out of the water trying to jump out. He loves to eat the shrimp first. This was a great buy!
Came in good condition
I bought this jar of treats for my two painted turtles. They love them and take them right from my hand. But the best part is that this jar came in good condition. In other words , not a lot of wasted dust in the bottom to pick through. These are fairly large shrimp so maybe not perfect for a tiny turtle. But of course is suppose they could be broken in to pieces if need be .
These are a really big hit!
Carunclebird Humperduck and his family of 13 absolutely loved them! Put em on autoship 5mins later! Wish they came in 5lb bags! Thanks for your help in my search to please my Muscovi overlords! Lol! They are happy with my offerings, for now! What else can I find on Chewy? Gotta go shop now, bye!
This 10 Oz is perfect for my turtle but I don't think he will eat that much in a month
Turtles favorite food
Red Shrimp food for turtles is my Turtles favorite. I got to order the food from Chewy because the pet stores don't have the product most of the time.
perfectly on time
shown up without any issues at all can't make any complaints about this would definitely order again
Love the size of the bottle as my baby is the size of a dinner plate and has a huge appetite!
Myrtle Turtles Delights
I've been feeding Myrtle these shrimps for years. She is very healthy. She is now 16 years old. She also likes watermelon and cucumber.
spoil your turtles
Our red eared sliders are spoiled and bang on the glass even when they have regular food, cause they want treats, and these fill the bill.
Apple loves her red shrimp. She also know what time I feed her and knows when I pick up the shrimp jar. She swims a back and forth and tries to climb out.