Four Paws Keep Off! Indoor & Outdoor Dog & Cat Repellent, 16-oz spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||—||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Natural Bitter Agents, Isopropanol 20%, Lemon Extract.||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—||—|
About This Item
- Keeps pets away from furniture, draperies, counters, trash cans and other unwanted areas
- Works for up to 24 hours when applied daily
- Safe to be used for dogs and cats of all sizes and ages and won't stain furniture or fabrics
- Convenient, pump spray bottle contains 16 ounces of repellent
- Can be used effectively indoors & outdoors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$28.75Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Behavior Coach Dog Training Tool$10.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Accessory Pack$9.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Ruff & Tuff Cord Protector for Dog & Cat, Clear$15.99Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL$15.45Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- DogCare TC-System-15 Dog Training System, Small, Black$23.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$25.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
This product is Paw-some!
This product works so well!! My one cat was refusing to use the litter box so was using literally anywhere else. I sprayed this on the problem areas and nothing since! I will say that it smells Awful if you spray a lot, so my suggestion is to spray and walk away for an hour or two. We then would spray a little bit after the first initial dousing and it is not nearly as bad, smell wise.
This Stuff Actually Works!
One of my Housemates has a cat who has ALWAYS been bad about peeing on things. I'd prefer not to make him get rid of the little monster, but I have to keep doors closed all over the house, and he still pees on baseboards and door thresholds -- especially around the front door - and occasionally on wooden furniture items. I've tried all sort of odor killers, but with zero success. However, spritzing some of this stuff around the front door and the nearby baseboards seems to have stopped him from marking those favorite areas. After only a week I'm no longer smelling cat urine around and near the front door, so I intend to keep using the Keep Off as long as is remains effective.
Does it work?
I cant say. I have a cat that loves odors. I call him my huffed! I sprayed it at our door, they are inside cats. Well everytime I spray it he is at the door going crazy! So the gang joins in. Is it due to it smells like another animal or just my huffed in action?
My little darlings figured how to open the treat jars. After many jar changes, I used this spray on a cloth right in front of the jars and the problem is gone. Now they impatiently wait for me to give them their treats!
Not a deterrent
It smells strongly of ammonia and it doesn't deter the kitties. It'll stain your woods as well. I followed the direction and put it on a cloth, but it still doesn't work. Don't waste your money.
No no spray
Ha. I sprayed she walked over and layer on top couch and rug like what? Was I supposed to do something diff? Pampered pooch
Did not work for cat
Used to keep cat from peeing on porch didn’t work for even a second.
I needed to get my cat from climbing on the shelves where I keep my collectable Wolf plates. Pinky had already broken one so I decided to try Keep Off. This repellent really works well and I have not had a problem!
Empty Spray Bottle
so i ordered this because i wanted to discourage my cat from scratching furniture and i got an EMPTY BOTTLE
Repellent for dogs
My teacup yorkie hates when I spray this on things! It works! He runs around barking at me and sometimes he will roll where I sprayed it! Highly recommend!