PetSafe Generation 2 ScatMat Electronic Dog & Cat Training Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- LCD display shows the correction level, battery level and a counter to help you keep track of your paw-tner’s behavior.
- When your pet steps on the mat, she’ll feel a safe yet surprising correction or hear a tone that discourages her from entering the no-pet zone.
- Simply place the ScatMat on countertops, furniture, doorways or other off-limit spots.
- 7 correction modes let you choose the setting that meets your best buddy’s needs.
- When it’s time to clean your mat, just remove the controller and wipe the mat with a damp cloth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Ruff & Tuff Cord Protector for Dog & Cat, Clear$15.99Chewy Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$25.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Furniture Scratch Shields, 2 count, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Behavior Coach Dog Training Tool$10.49Chewy Price
- DealCLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$28.75Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Static||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static||—||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyurethane, Plastic||Nylon||Rubber|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Battery Powered, Plug-In Power||Battery Powered||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||—||—||Bolt Snap||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Stopped working after couple of months
Yes it's working while it last. But all the other reviews are true. I found the cat not afraid of it after about 3 months and believed that's how long it lasts. Now I have had it for 6 months and just did a fully clean up and check and verified that yep it stopped working. Therefore I'm here to leave the 1 star. Besides, even when it works it may not be the best way to stop your cat. If you just want to set a barrier, cats are usually clever enough to jump through it.
This is a great product. I had one years ago and it did what I wanted, however, it had a cord and had to be plugged in to an electric outlet. This is much better since it is battery operated. I can place it anywhere I need it. The mat works great. My cats have not been able to open my sliding door since I started using the mat. They have quickly learned not to walk on it. Now they leave the door alone. Great product.
My cat trired going on the window once with this one it and she never did again its good from training your cat not to go on the window ledge
This is amazing, cats stayed away from plants as intended. However they did get smarter with avoiding the Matt, but did quit messing with plants so win
Well, I can't say I'm happy ...
So, I needed to replace my old scat mat (which I loved .. it worked very well for many years). And considering the $$, it was a big deal for me. Now, it's been several MONTHS (note: not years), and this "new" one is not working at all. Well, I take that back, the "unit" makes noise and says it's working, however it is not zapping anything or anyone. Not even a fly, which my old one would do. Besides that, having to remove the unit every time you need to replace the battery is a hassle, awkward, and sometimes literally a pain if you accidentally hit the side-mounted button that turns it on while trying to re-install the unit on the mat. Which is almost inevitable. Additionally, I had ordered a previous "new design" but received the wrong size. Tried to use it in a different, larger area, and after an even shorter time, the wire started detaching itself from the mat. So, money wasted on that one, too. I am so very disappointed in this "new design" I want to give it one star, I just can't make myself do that because it *did* work and deter for a limited time. Just not my $$'s-worth. Wish they'd change it all back.
The old version was much better. I turn these on and within 5 minutes it will count 30 to 40 times. I’ll be standing right there nothing is on it and it will just keep detecting. All 3 of them that I have does that. I still have one of the older ones and it works flawlessly. Big waste of money. The photo is after 5 minutes no cat was on it and it is clean
Not working, again
Sometimes this mat shocks and sometimes it only beeps. Not worth the money.
Works, but broke fast
This item worked well but I bought two for two different doors that the cats kept clawing at. Both of them broke within months. The wire that runs through it separated from the mat on both. I even made sure to move it out of the way when it wasn't on so that it wouldn't get walked on so I don't understand why it broke so quickly. Because of how much it costs I can't justify buying two every few months.
Product was all it claimed to be. Would definitely purchase again.
These saved my sofa from the beast! He ruined the first $1500 sofa with his fine cat hair coat! I miss my old sofa! These did the job and now he sleeps on his very expensive bed, he never touched. It’s a win win for both of us. Only took one zap! It got my son worse than the monster! Would definitely purchase again, but hopefully I don’t need them!