Fresh Step Lightweight Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps fight extreme odors with the power of Febreze.
- Contains activated charcoal that helps trap and eliminate litter odor for up to 10 days of odor control.
- Low-dust formula allows you and your kitty to breathe easy and keeps surfaces cleaner, while the paw-activated fragrance releases every time your cat uses her litter box.
- Features ClumpLock technology that helps absorb liquid, forming tight clumps for easy scooping and no crumbles.
- Lightweight so it's easier to lift, carry and pour.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$9.54Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- dealFrisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Hawaiian Aloha Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$14.44Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Advanced Concentrated Febreze Freshness Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 32-lb box$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- Tidy Cats Lightweight Glade Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 17-lb box$25.48Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Lightweight||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented||Odor Control, Clumping, Lightweight, Unscented|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||—||—||Clay||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
578 Customer Reviews
Tried, but didn't care for it
I have been using Fresh Step, Clean Step for quite a while. I have three rescue kitties...Thelma, Louise & Sid...so there used to be a lot of litter carried on the floor and the Clean Step cut that back to almost none. I thought I would try the Light Weight form of Fresh Step, but tracking became a problem again. I will continue using Clean Step!
I am always amused at how 80 or 90% of users love a product but there are always those few that have to find something to whine about. I read one guy say it isn't light as if that is something you can disguise, it is a lot lighter than the regular fresh step. One complained it doesn't clump, it clumps excellent every time. I use this because of the weight of the box and because it works. Gotta love the complainers though.
Great, Clean Litter
I really like this litter. I clumps very well, smells great, and the cats like it. I have had problems with my one time “always use” litter from another company. It stopped clumping well. No problem with Fresh Step clumping litter.
Works okay but messy
For some reason I was expecting my cat to not track this as much as regular litter. It Makes a mess all over the floor. I am not sure if it is because my my cat has some Fur on the bottom of her feet or not. It works fine on odor control and and does a pretty good job at clumping.
Great kitty litter!
After years of staying with my last brand which was good, but was getting to heavy for me. I've changed to this and I love it! Lighter, less dust, less tracking litter all over and with two cats no bad odor!
I've been a Fresh Step advocate for years. Seems to be best at keeping odor in check, clumps well and cats like. The only downside is that the light weight version is still heavy when compared to other brands. Still, not enough of a negative to outweigh benefits.
I always use a plastic tub with a handle for cat litter. It is my fault for not remembering that. After my stroke, I have one hand to deal with it. My other hand is useless. Fresh Step in a box is not for me. I need to deal with the auto process. So sorry.
As it says very light and has a nice fragrance to it. My cat loves it. I clean my cat's box every day and with the lightness of the sand it stays fresh. Thank you, Sue Quigley and Meow Meow
Prepare To Sweep!
Tried the new lighter formula Fresh Step, and it is indeed a fluffier product. On the upside, it is lighter, clumps well, and has superior odor control. On the downside, it is so light that it tracks everywhere, is still dusty, and leaves its scent all over my cat. I do love how much easier the boxes are to carry, and how much easier it is to scoop, but I definitely have to sweep even more now because it goes where the cat does. Still recommend though.
As of fur-mom of two almost 12-year-old house cats, we have been through quite a variety of litter and have always been a general fan of Fresh Step, but I can't recommend this litter. Unfortunately, not even the strong perfume smell (too strong) was helpful. We scoop the litter at least once a day, plus every poo, and change out the entire box once a week. The litter does clump well, without the wet-clay paw-prints I've seen from over light weight litters, but it does nothing for the smell. Not worth the effort, and I end up using even more litter than the regular weight clumping generic brand. Don't bother if you have a good sense of smell.