Frisco Bone Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, 3 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed specifically to help dogs eat slowly.
- Fun bone-shaped ridge design inside bowl helps your dog eat slowly which helps to promote proper digestion and overall health.
- Ergonomic opening for easy pickup.
- Easy to pop in the dishwasher on the top rack.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Teal, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Orange, 2 cup$11.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$10.88Chewy Price$13.43List Price
- DealFrisco Melamine Slow Feed Dog & Cat Bowl with Gold Trim, Cream, 1.5 Cups$5.50Chewy Price$9.55List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Wave Dog Bowl, Pink, 0.75-cup$8.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Slow-Feed Dog Bowl, Medium, 5 cups$14.99Chewy Price$21.13List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.45Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Silicone Treat Lick Mat, 2 Count$11.17Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Banquet Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Blue/Gray$10.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup||2-cups; 16-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.5 Cups/12-oz||0.75-cup|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
489 Customer Reviews
Notches make it easy to pick up, plus it fits into a gallon zipper bag
I have matching bowls for my 60-lb and 90-lb dogs, and they're a good size for both (we give them about a cup of kibble and up to half a can per meal, and there's room to spare). Three practical features of this bowl make it stand out. 1. It is notched on opposite sides of the bottom, so it's easy to pick up the bowl and place it down. Seems trivial, but it's not -- another slow feed bowl didn't have them, and it was annoying. 2. Unexpectedly, they fit into a gallon zipper bag. The notches matter, because they narrow the bowl just enough at the widest point to get through the zipper. This makes them great for travel or a pet that doesn't finish all the food right away (especially wet food). 3. The slide-resistant bottom is not too grippy, but enough that they're not chasing the bowl around the room, even though it is relatively lightweight. Bonus: The bones are really cute!
Good slow feeder bowl
Got this for my Saint Bernard puppy that chows down his food in 2 bites. He literally inhales his food, which can be catastrophic for his breed & size. This feeder works well at slowing him down & forcing him to take his time. I have an elevated bowl set and this just nests or sits on top of his “original” bowl. He hasn’t knocked it off the platform bowl either, so it works well w our set up. He’s forced to take more manageable bites of kibble in a reasonable manner, since he has to take them out of each channel of the feeder. We’ve had it for several months, so I’m confident it’s a good buy and working. It works so well it seems to have made my other dog jealous & now I’m ordering him one.
Slow down eating
I bought this for our young puppy who is 3 months old that he couldn't get to the kibble well enough, so I gave it to my older dog who is four years old and he loves it! It slows him down and he has no problem with it
Love it love it
Works a charm, my Lulu (Rottweiler) is no longer "pigging" her food down, she has slowed to a far healthier speed, I might actually get one for Kevin (Beagle) with my next auto ship.
Cute pink bowl
cute pink slow feeder for my piggie sheperd/malinois mix. if only they made bowls like these out of metal or ceramic so i didnt have to worry about bacteria in plastics
My fav slow feeder for brachycephalic breeds!
Review is based off feeding ground raw- may apply to canned food but may not for kibbles. I love these for my bulldogs- they are shallow with no sharp corners for food to get stuck. It isn't too challenging but does slow them down. I wish they came in more colors- I have a large pack and use different bowls/colors for each dog to make my life easier. Also would like different sizes. They are actually a bit large for my 40-45# dogs and about right for my 80# dog. They stay put both on the floor and on feeding mats. I wish it were easier to tell where the hand hold is when you are bending down over it to pick up as visually there is no clue from above.
I bought this for our German Shephard to slow her down so that she doesn't finish eating before our other dogs. She has done great with it. She doesn't always like the extra work, but it gives the other dogs a chance to eat everything from their bowls before she comes over!
Buttercup Not sure
Soon as I put out this bowl for buttercup she must have thought I was crazy but it works to slow down her eating so I like it even if she may not
Dog mom of 5
This bowl works great. I recommended this to my partner when I found his dog was vomiting after he ate. He’s had it a week and has not vomited since.
Big Slow Bowl
This slow feed bowl is pretty large and somewhat shallow making it easy for your dog to get to the food easily, but not quickly. I like all the bone shaped ridges, these help spread the food around. The one thing I'm not super fond of is it is made of plastic, which does scratch, but overall it's a nice bowl.