Frisco Dog & Cat Adjustable Grooming Gloves, Large/X-Large, Pair
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simplifies grooming by collecting loose fur and hair from your cat or dog.
- Palms are covered in soft, rubber tips to gently undo tangles and lift dirt.
- Suitable for all coat types whether long short, wet or dry.
- Features an adjustable fastener strap to accommodate most hand sizes.
- Easier and more enjoyable grooming process for you and your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Short to Medium Hair$10.69Chewy Price$13.36List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Pink, Large$14.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Pink, Large$12.99Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding Glove$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$10.04Chewy Price$12.55List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Orange$12.99Chewy Price
- Envirogroom De-Mat Pro Leave in Conditioning Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.30Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Multi-Functional Dog & Cat Grooming Brush Kit$17.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes The Green Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Stiped Finish, Small, Small, 2 count$24.96Chewy Price$27.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Silicone, Plastic|
|Brush Type||Glove||Glove||Glove||Deshedding Tool, Glove||Glove, Deshedding Tool|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
doesnt pick up the hair
i dont know what it is, the design or the quality, but the other brushes I've had in the past, do what its supposed to do and brush the hair and pick up the hair in its spikes and this one doesnt pick up the hair, doesnt get the hair stuck enough for me to clean off the glove - which then frustrates kitty.
Works fantastic, does a terrific job and seem like they are manufactured to last. low cost and worth the money, easy to clean and I suggest using outdoors, if possible, because of the amount of hair it removes. Dog seems very comfortable when using it on her.
Mooji does not approve
I got these because one of my cats runs when I bring the brush out. I thought maybe I could use these, but Mooji gave it a thumbs down (she has thumbs). I can use them on the other cats, but not the one I bought them for. Hair also clings to the glove, making it hard to clean.
Better than a brush for short fur
I love these gloves. Glad they come in set. I brush and massage my dogs and cat with 2 hands. They all love it. The nubs are comfortable on my skin. I tried them on my leg before using it on my pets. At 1st, I was concerned about cleaning the hair out of the glove but as soon as the gloves get a large amount of hair, the hair peeled right off the glove. There is some loose hair when brushing but a lot better than I expected. The hair stuck to the glove nicely. I have big hands, I'm just short of 6' tall. Idk how these will work for someone who has small hands. Washing instructions, wash by hand...looks like they would hold up to Machine washing. I definitely recommend that you get these gloves. I love them so much that I am giving this review on day 1 of my purchase. It's impressive that they're better than expected because I already love frisco products and expected that they would be great. I have a short haired cat and 3 pitbull type dogs. I ran the glove across the side of their face and the top of their head as well as the rest of their body without a problem. I noticed some reviews said it scared their pet. I think this will depend on how you've trained them and what they have experienced before using the gloves. I can't imagine a dog or cat thinking this is anything more than being pet. But mine actually like getting a massage from the gloves. My pets think there's nothing like a nice back massage.
Might be OK for someone with large hands.
These would probably be good for a dog, but not so much for my cat. They are very large and loose on my hands, and the nubby surface is stiff. They are OK for stroking my cat's back and tail, but those areas are easy to get to anyway. These are too big and stiff to easily stroke/comb her belly and chest, which is where she needs it most. I have medium hands, not small at all. I think a more fitted glove would be much better, maybe one that came in different sizes.
Excellent Grooming Gloves
Highly recommend these gloves. These quality, well made grooming gloves come as a pair & fit both my medium & my partner's large hands. The cats love the feel of the silicone nubs, hair easily peels off the gloves & we liked price. Haven't machined washed them yet, but they look like they will hold up well while hanging them to dry.
Great gloves for grooming my short haired cats
My cats love these, they both wait patiently to be brushed before bed. They're both short haired and these gloves make their fur nice and soft. Sending a pair to my mom for her cats
Good product, easy fit & do the job!
Love the gloves, they work perfectly to brush down their coats & remove. loose hair & removing their Winter coat
He likes it.....the Kitty likes it
Kitty really loves being brushed with these. I recommend you go outside to clean the gloves once you have brushed the cat.
Does what it's supposed to
My cat hates being brushed and will roll around and twist his body to get away from any brush, but he's okay with being pet with these gloves. I took a point off because they're hard to clean and get the hair out of the little ridges.