MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use gel requires no brushing.
- Gel adheres to your pet’s teeth and gums and helps to fight plaque and tartar and heal gum tissue.
- Neutralized zinc cleanses mouths and freshens breath.
- Safe for daily long-term use.
- For cats, dogs and small pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- ProBiora Pet Probiotic Dog & Cat Oral Care Powder, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$7.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Jax & Cali Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 65 count$19.95Chewy Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog & Cat Tooth Scaler$7.99Chewy Price
- Oxyfresh Premium Cat & Dog Toothpaste, 4-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$26.45List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 3 count$54.95Chewy Price$77.85List Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Hygiene Tool Set$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothpaste Applicator Swaps$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Project Paws Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$14.79Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Carboxymethylcellulose, Zinc Gluconate...||Deionized Water, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Inactive: Virgin Olive Oil, Fumed Silica, Glycerine...||Aloe Vera, Dextrose, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate...||Active Ingredient: 0.1% Chlorhexidine Gluconate., Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Polysorbate 20...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Recommended by Dental Vet
After a dental cleaning that involved a few small extractions, my dental veterinarian recommended using OraZn on my dog's back teeth, which are hard to reach with a canine toothbrush.
Works for dogs with pancreas issues!
My Chihuahua cannot tolerate any flavored toothpaste due to pancreas issues and this miracle gel works! Veterinarian recommended and dog approved! She doesn't mind the taste and she is usually very picky.
Works for my cats
I started using this to stretch out the time between dental treatments at the vet, especially since my cats are older. I have seven cats, so each one gets a quick swab once a week. It seems to be helping. There’s definitely less tarter buildup between vet visits. It’s also easier to do a quick swab on each side of their mouths. I can’t say my cats enjoy it but they tolerate it. And it’s cheaper than dental treatments at the vet and less stressful for them. I’ll continue using it.
opening is too large
The opening where the gel comes out of this product is far too large. I tried gently squeezing it to administer it to my dog's teeth and gums as instructed and it positively GUSHED out and wasted 1/4 to 1/3 of the product on one trial application. I've never had this issue with a teeth cleaning gel before.
Not a winner
The solution came highly recommended by my veterinarian to help with tartar buildup. However, the taste is so offensive to my dogs that as soon as it hits their mouth they start spitting and it flies everywhere. I’ll never know if it works because I can’t keep it in their mouths. The manufacturer needs to come up with a new taste if they expect success. My dogs will usually eat anything but they are totally repulsed by this.
This stuff works very nicely. Great for dog as her gums and teeth smelled terrible got OraZn and it helped