Frisco Flip Top Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Uniquely shaped to fit in a room corner so it’s great for small spaces, while still being roomy inside.
- Enclosed design prevents litter spills so it’s great for cats that love to dig and spray. Also keeps out non-feline intruders.
- Easy-to-open flip top makes cleanup easier (scoop not included). The hood is detachable too.
- Includes disposable charcoal filter to help combat litter box odors.
- Made of BPA-free, durable, recyclable plastic. Spacious enough for most cats to turn around inside.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large, 26-in$34.64Chewy Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$39.15Chewy Price$41.67List Price
- Frisco Hooded Cat Litter Box, Navy, Large 20-in$21.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large 23-in$33.96Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Black$15.17Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Clevercat Top-Entry Litter Box$48.29Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Catit Magic Blue Cat Litter Box, Jumbo$42.99Chewy Price
- Catit Hooded Cat Pan, Grey, Jumbo$35.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Top Entry, Corner, Covered||Covered||Top Entry, Covered||Covered||Corner, Sifting|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
419 Customer Reviews
Sent in a large box alone with no support and showed up broke
Looks like a nice litter box but sent in a large box with no support inside to secure the item the right side of the box broke where it would hold the flap door so that part is broke and can not be put back on! Will be reaching out to have this fixed hope to get a replacement otherwise I would give the product good review!!
Cats Like It
This box is light weight but it does fit fairly well into a coner. It's rather small so be certain of the measurements that you need if you buy this size. Rounded corners make it a bit easier to clean.
Best litter box I have purchased
I have had cats for 45 years +. I found this to be the best box I’ve used. It is large, but fits well in corners of a closet or room. It is nice looking, the lid flips up for easy waste removal, and you have the option of a swinging door to help keep litter in, and a naughty dog out! I wiped the box down with a little baby oil on a paper towel, and it is keeping the litter from sticking to the bottom or corners. I would definitely buy another of these if needed. I have a senior cat & a big rehoused stray and this box is cat approved.
Best Cat Box for small places
This is a great cat box if you have limited space or a corner that's empty. The bottom tub looks lower in picture, but it is deep and will hold allot of liter. I also like that the lid has a fold back section, makes cleaning easier, you don't have to remove the lid for cleaning. And the price is right!
It's just okay.
This box was smaller then expected. My kitty keept un latching the door and poop would get stuck to his foot and he would drag it outside the box. upgraded to a bigger box and it's no longer a problem.
Luckily I have a smaller cat but the litter box is still quite cramped for her. It works out because she doesn't dither around in there as much. She enjoys digging and would go to her litter box just to play and dig. Now she only does her business in there. But there are very very few cats that would be small enough to use this. If you foster kittens on the reg this might the box for the nursery otherwise, I wouldn't recommend for most cats.
perfect for my space but flimsy door..!!
this works really well in my apartment & for my cat but unfortunately he punches the door out of place every other time LOL
I am not usually one to write negative reviews, but if I can save someone the trouble we went through, it is worth it. We have 8 cats, so our litter boxes are used frequently. The latches that hold on to the bottom pan are so flimsy and does not have a good grip. The amount of times the bottom pan has fallen off whilst carrying the box is ridiculous (all this with litter in it, so you can imagine the mess). These litter boxes have also broken apart out of the blue, so we had to throw them away. Would not recommend at all.
Perfect for Small Apartment
I live in small townhouse with two roommates and a 5 month old golden doodle. This box fits perfectly underneath my bed in the corner, the dog is unaware of it's location and the flap provides extra protection from dogs who eat cat poop. My cat is about 10 pounds and is a perfect size for her! Very easy to slide out from underneath my bed and raise the lid to scoop. Very great for the price.
Cat spray goes through box seem
Love this small covered litterbox. My cat tends to spray when he urinates and having the litterbox cover is essential to keeping my space clean. Unfortunately it has taken me many months to realize that he sprays on the ‘seem’ of the box and it sprays through to the wall behind. Originally I though he was going behind the litterbox but I covered the seem with plastic wrap and now I see it leaks through. Had it too long to return.