Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This sturdy dog crate has a large single door that is easy to open, close and securely lock, with dual latches on larger models to create a safe space for your pup.
- Comes with a divider panel to create a comfortable and safe space for a smaller pup that can be removed as your pup grows.
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed. The fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for travelling.
- Removable, durable plastic base pan for easy-access cleaning ensures a comfortable space for your dog.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from quality crates to sturdy toys, to tasteful décor. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$98.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 42 inch$63.74Chewy Price$79.67List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Large, 43-in L x 29-in W x 31-in H$74.19Chewy Price$84.79List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, Teal, X-Large, 48-in L x 30-in W x 32.5-in H$114.83Chewy Price$127.59List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$42.15Chewy Price$52.69List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Brown, 42in$34.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$101.95Chewy Price$176.46List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Sliding Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$143.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$53.32Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Divider Included, Carry Handle, Collapsible||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...|
|Material||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Fleece, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required, No||No||No|
Questions & Answers
73 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4330 Customer Reviews
I adopted a little (18-20#) 3 yr old guy that just wasn't able to go any length of time without going to the bathroom..I used potty pads but being a male dog he was hitting the walls more than the pads..This crate is perfect..He has no problem going in (with a couple treats) No fussing when I leave, no accidents while I'm gone and nothing but happiness when I return..I'm a firm believer in crating when necessary..The crate is very well made, easy to put together and gets a 5 Star from me..
Perfect for our mini schnauzers
I bought the 30 inch crates for our mini schnauzers knowing they would be a little bigger than what I needed. They offer plenty of space for our dogs to stretch out and stay safe while we are away from home. They're even big enough for two of them to snuggle up (sometimes our Lucy and Remi want to bunk together). Well made, easy to put together. Only wish they had a single latch instead of two.
This is a light but strong crate, easy to assemble. I am buyng second one so I don't have to transport DAILY the crate, the puppy can walk, I just need the crate to contain the puppy at work and at home after she's played out. Not for daily moving in my opinon as I have carried it in and out of work and home for two weeks. So I'm buying a second one with a floor bed cushion.
This was an act of desperation for a puppy that chews and destroys everything! It gave he room turn around when I had to use it and gave me peace of mind knowing all my pillows and furniture would be where and how I left it! SueLee relaxing in her crate on her own. A well made and sturdy life saver.
Strong and useful
We bought this crate for our Rhodesian Ridgeback mixed puppy and when she was really young, she would bounce all around on the inside of the kennel trying to get free. Her ruckus just barely bent the front kennel door and for that we are impressed! She's much calmer and content in the crate now. And at this price, it couldn't be beaten!
It is a great crate for a good price. All the other stores were a lot more expensive for the same type of crate. It was just what I needed for a price I could afford. It fits a 30-to-45-pound dog perfectly which is what my puppy will be when fully grown. I have a full grown 45 pound dog with long legs and she fits fine in it.
only last 8 months( only use once awhile)
I received this crate beginning of March and today is the the day I’m going to throw it away. My dog is lab and golden retriever mixed, I’m a stay at home mom so my dog only use it once awhile but still got damaged, if you want something it’s not so easy to break please don’t buy this crate. It’s made for perfect dogs who loves staying inside of the crate
There are multiple issues with the crate. The packaging is poor to begin with. Multiple clamps that are supposed to keeps the sides locked and in place are severely bent to the point where they don’t work at all. Have not tried with my dog inside but I am hoping it will hold. I might need to zip tie the sides just to make sure it doesn’t collapse in the middle of the night. Quite disappointing.
This crate came with a divider for as your puppy grows into the crate. I don't know WHO packaged this crate but they had the divider wedged in there so that it was impossible to unfold the crate without ruining the divider. Normally I would have returned it because of the aggravation however I needed a crate. So we bent the prongs of the divider with pliers so that we could set up the crate. The crate itself is fine. It was the poor packaging that was the problem.
Hard to put together
Was very hard to put together had to use zip ties at the top. Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for something easy to put up, would return but too much of a hassle.