Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cave-like igloo pet bed fully surrounds your pooch or kitty for comfort and cozy security.
- Ultra-plush-fabric-lined sleeping area and fluffy cushion ensure your pal feels comfy while inside.
- Perfect for cats and small dogs who like to curl up and sleep in a den-like nest. It’s a safe hide-out for lounging during the day too.
- Cushion is removable and entire bed is machine washable. Plus, the bed is collapsible for easy stow and on-the-go.
- Available in trendy, earth-inspired colors including solid gray, earthy tones, and a basket weave pattern.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tent Covered Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Dog & Cat Soft Tent-Bed, Navy, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Calming Fleece Dog & Cat Tent, Lagoon Blue$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Jespet Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFrisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$29.02Chewy Price
- Disney Pluto Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, 2 count$32.42Chewy Price$34.12List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Cuddle Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Chocolate, 22-in$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Home Sweet Home Plush Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$29.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Tent Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealFrisco Novelty Unicorn Covered Cat & Dog Bed$23.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Wrap Dog & Cat Bed$25.91Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
378 Customer Reviews
nice roomy igloo
My cats had enjoyed their previous igloo, but it collapsed and wouldn't ever pop back up after the dog jumped on it. This igloo is nice and stiff and it seems like it will hold up, even if the dog smashes it from time to time. We'll see...
At first Cookie wanted no part of this new bed, now she runs into every morning! Should have bought 2! Chewy gave her a birthday discount and how can you say no to that face?
Nice bed but kitty won't use it.
This is a nice bed .I bought it for my new kitten. Unfortunately, she has yet to use it? I'm not sure why???? It's soft and cozy.
Well made. Smaller than we expected. Our homeless outside cats love it though.
This bed is a good quality. Has a soft bed inside and provides my kitty with privacy.
Small igloo bed
Pad is too small had to buy a new pad. Sdssdsssssddgjk if c bji UT we weed inducted
Fantastic Cat Bed
I bought this for my very fussy old lady cat. She absolutely LOVES this bed. She sleeps in it all the time.
Only for animals 8lbs and smaller
It’s just tiny. Great for animals 8lbs and smaller but otherwise the pillow inside takes up over half the space
Cozy, but not hitting the spot
I've tried moving this bed around, flipping the cushion, covering the cushion with my pillowcase that I know he likes the texture of. I've had it all over the room, even replacing a hard bin on a shelf that he liked to lay in with it & sprinkling a dried banana inside did not keep him in for long. It's really weird to me as he loves laying under the hard-shell top of his litterbox on the ground, so I was hoping to get him something cozier to rest in with the same covered concept. I'm going to keep it for another few weeks, and donate it to my dad's cat if it is still unloved.
Too small for dog, so the cats got it!
I ordered this for my little 17lb terrier mix, but it was too small for him, so one of my kitties got it! She seems to like it, but the bottom cushion pops out easily, and it's pretty lightweight, so she accidentally flips the entire bed over a lot. Seems like it would be comfy though. It's really soft inside.