Frisco Outdoor Heathered Nylon Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quality, durable collar, ideal for everyday wear and outdoor adventures alike.
- Two-color, heathered nylon material has a unique look and a soft feel.
- Lightweight, X-style plastic buckle clips in easily and securely.
- Features a D-ring for leash attachment, a separate tag ring and an adjustable slider for sizing.
- Matching leashes are available in the same color and style to complete the look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Outdoor Frisco Outdoor Ultra Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Shadow Purple, Extra Small, Neck: 8-12-in, Width: 5/8th -in$5.14Chewy Price$6.42List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Woven Jacquard Nylon Dog Collar, Boysenberry Purple, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$3.87Chewy Price$6.76List Price
- Frisco Purple Colorblock Dog Collar, XS - Neck: 8 – 12-in, Width: 5/8-in$3.78Chewy Price$5.25List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Collar, Pink Plaid, LG - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$6.62Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Frisco Fashion Collar, Blue Plaid, XS - Neck: 8 - 12-in, Width: 5/8-in$5.62Chewy Price$7.02List Price
- Frisco Fashion Collar, Striped, MD - Neck: 14 - 20-in, Width: 3/4-in$8.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Patterned Nylon Dog Collar, Lime Polka Dot, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$3.75Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- Frisco Patterned Polyester Dog Leash, Geo Graphic Print, Medium: 4-ft long, 3/4-in wide$5.92Chewy Price$7.40List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use, Padded||—||Outdoor Use|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Cute collar, but doesn't look nice for very long.
I bought two of these. The nylon and plastic portions still look new a year and a half later. But within 6 months, the chrome plating on the metal parts on both collars was starting to wear off, exposing some sort of reddish metal below. Now, the metal pieces look horrible, worn out- just not nice looking at all. It's unfortunate, because the rest of the collar looks new.
Purchased Two Months Ago
I am updating my original review. I gave it 5 stars after I bought it two months ago, since it is a nice comfortable collar for my dog. The problem is that my 82 lb German Shepherd chases bunnies if they come in the yard, while he is on his tie out. The plastic buckle broke while he tore after a bunny. I am happy that I saved his old collar until I can find a different comfortable nylon collar that has a strong metal clasp and D-ring.
Nice Collar But Not For Players
Very nice collar but had a concern with the fasten. Gave it a try anyways. My two dogs are players. During play, my dog easily unfastened his brother's collar and also loosened the collar. The fasten is plastic - this should only be a concern if your dog is a player and a smartier pants.
Collar me purple
I love this collar and color. My puppy has chewed on it and shredded some of it but it is still my favorite.
Love this but
I love this collar. The color looks great on my dog and I love the buckle. However I am disappointed that the tag holder and the part where you clip the leash is already tarnishing. I have this for a month and half. My dog only wears his collar when he goes outside so not very often at all.
Holds up and very cute
I originally bought this collar because of the color and price. He has worn it for over a week and I’m satisfied. It looks good on him, he didn’t even have that initial scratching period with a new collar so it must be comfortable, and the best part for me is the part where it buckles together. I always found it kind of difficult to squeeze the attachments on regular collars. Not so much with this one. In fact, I would highly recommend it for people who have arthritis in their fingers.
It’s a great basic collar. I like the clip style, super easy on my fingers. Looks great on my Bane boy. I see people complaining about the clip rings but they’re really not meant for a chain/run. Your dog needs to be harnessed for those things. I only use the collar as a place for ID tags/AirTags.
Collar and Leash
The color and the leash are very pretty and are sturdy enough for my puppy. And the only thing that I was disappointed in was that it was not made in the United States.
Super cute and functional
Very pretty color (I got the blue) I like that it's very easy to snap on and off but still is very secure on. I no longer find myself accidentally pinching my fingers between the plastic pieces when I put on his collar.
Frisco puppy collar
It is such a quality collar. It is strong and the D ring is in a great spot for leashes. My pup loves her collar and the purple is so pretty