Frisco Plush Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cozy plush sleeping surface that’s extremely cozy and soft, giving your pet the ultimate slumber spot at any time of day.
- Modern, simple design with slanted side bolsters with textured fabric to complement the décor of any home.
- Super-snug, sofa-shaped pet bed is large enough for giant breeds that need all that space or for smaller pups who love some extra room.
- The fluffy, shredded memory foam filling provides orthopedic support, and the bolster edges make the perfect headrest for your pet.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning and care, even if your pet climbs on with dirty paws or wet fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee, Large$46.57Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo$81.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, X-Large$82.56Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Serta Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray$59.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Frisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$44.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
897 Customer Reviews
Good luck washing the inserts if your dog pees on it
Yes, it's a big beautiful comfy dog bed that will make your pet feel like it's sleeping on a cloud. But if your pup pees on this thing, forget it -- it will seep right through the inserts which, SURPRISE, are filled with this shredded-in-a-million-pieces memory foam that you absolutely cannot put in the washer or dryer. And those little pieces are impossible to get completely dry, even after days sitting out in the sun. You have to literally remove the thousands of memory foam shreds in a tub or something so they can spread out and dry -- a nightmare. And ordering a replacement inserts is apparently not an option. And cmon, it's a dog bed; shouldn't dog accidents have been a consideration when designing this thing? I totally regret this purchase.
My dog loves his bed, and he sleeps on it every night without getting up. It has plenty of cushion, and it's a well made bed. The cover is easy to remove and wash, and I really like the bed. More important, my dog likes it. Apparently it's very comfortable, or he would lay on the couch. I give this bed a high recommendation!
We decided to get our Penny an orthopedic that was a bit larger than she has had before. She seems to enjoy it! Penny is about 12 years old.
Andy’s new favorite spot!
This bed is just what my dog needed. He recently became paralyzed after a disc injury, and just needed a comfy place to sit and look out the patio doors. This bed is really cushy and supports his back. He loves it! And we love Chewy for their amazing, second to none customer service!
This isn’t the one
We bought the same brand with memory foam over a year ago and I was looking for something different. This one was a mistake. The bed is stuffed so full in the front the dog winds up pushed against the back. As it slowly flattens in the back, they wind up leaning against walls or other furniture to keep from falling off the back. As it flattens it’s getting wider and is taking up more space. It’s already too big (and our dog is a Great Dane). Go with the memory foam that keeps its shape for years. This one was a mistake.
My Boy is in heaven
I was initially hesitant buying this bed. However, my boy (who has every ailment under the sun, including severe arthritis) loves this bed. He’s a 70 pound senior lab and the bed is actually a smidge too big for him, but he loves stretching out every night. I’ve washed the cover already and it held up great! It even survived my other puppy trying to take a bite out of it and multiple cross country trips! Highly recommend.
Nice Bed and Good Value
I really like my bed and so do my Dad and Mom. It's very comfortable and I like to rest my head on the sides of the bed.
My girl's favorite bed
This is the second Frisco bed I've bought for my pit-lab mix. The first one is still in great shape and she's already in love with the new one. The fabric is soft and very durable. Cashmere loves her Frisco bed even more than she does my bed!
Best gift I've ever given my dog!
My dog is 10 years old, 85 pounds, and suffering from degenerative arthritis. Some nights she would leave my bed to sleep on the bathroom floor because the cold tiles helped her hips. This bed has become her favorite spot -- she doesn't even want to sleep in my bed anymore! We've had it for two years, and it's still firm and supportive. This bed (combined with her pain pills and supplements) has improved her quality of life so, so much. She has slept through the night comfortably ever since we got it. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Bed can't really be washed
My dog loved this bed, but when I went to wash it, I found out it was impossible in a regular washing machine. While there are zippers on the cover, the stuffing inside makes it impossible to take the cover off to wash. Stuffing is in small pieces, which means that putting it back in would take forever. Maybe the entire bed can be washed in a commercial machine, but it isn't doable at home.