Frisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
About This Item
- A scratching feline favorite—set of 2 flat style cat scratchers lets your kitty scratch on the daily.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Single$4.72Chewy Price$11.38List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$18.93Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.27Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Mega$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Not real catnip
I have bought and used this type of scratcher for years. Usually they work, especially with catnip. These came with what looked like pieces of wood (actually white/not green). I put it on and my cats won't come near it. Even after I cleaned it off and put real catnip down, they aren't liking it. Won't buy again.
Awesome scratcher for my Bengal she uses regular. More scratchers less on furniture. My cat always goes to scratchers. I feel people do not put out enough. I have one cat and have 6 different opportunities for scratching.
Cats love them and they seem to be lasting a lot longer than other brands We have 5 kitties!!
Cats like it, but rather messy
Bought the 2 pack around Christmas. Cats use & enjoy, but is much messier than other cat scratchers I've bought and wore out quicker. I have to vacuum often (on carpet) since it shreds easily. Will go back to SmartyKat next time.
frisco cat scratch
Our kitten does not seem to interested in the catnip somdoes not use this much at all
The quality is good, and so is the price, but my cat was never really into them. He’s more into scratching wood, so that could be the problem because this is cardboard. If your cat likes scratching cardboard this could be good for you.
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
This is a crazy good deal, most SINGLES are around $10+ so I’ll definitely be buying this 2pk again. I wish they’d stop including the catnip, it’s more of a sawdust mixed with catnip powder and doesn’t smell like catnip at all. I ended up composting the nip that came w/ mine but it was still a lot of plastic waste for nothing. I promise, with this good of a deal, customers won’t be mad if it doesn’t include the catnip.
This double pack is great bargain for multiple cats or to have one handy when the first one is worn out. I bought it for my older cat to try and she really loved it! Now she is gone but the two younger ones we do use both one in one area of the house the other in of course another area so the two can either run back and forth or play alone.
what is this?? asks Toulouse
My cats have destroyed their scratching tower so I bought these as an alternative to using chairs. However, they have no idea what it is for…. I put in the catnip. They rolled all over the box, spilling catnip all over the floor ( not for your carpeted areas). Mostly the just sit on it. Will they figure it out? I have no idea. It is really funny to watch them.
Cat scratcher and cat nip
My cats tore into the box before i could get it unwrapped and got the bag of cat nip out and had it all over the carpet. These cat scratchers save my furniture. I always have them around.