Frisco Small Breed Soft Vest Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with soft, breathable mesh material that will keep your dog comfortable and cool while out on walks.
- Step-in vest design makes this harness easy to get on and off, and the adjustable strap gives the best fit for every pup.
- The fast-release buckle and two D-rings for leash attachment will keep your pup secured in the harness.
- Has four reflective bands sewn into the front and sides of the harness to keep your pup visible at night.
- Comes in four different colors in multiple sizes so that you can find one that suits your dog’s style.
- Each style of Frisco harness is designed specifically to fit certain sizes. For the correct fit, please make sure to measure your dog’s girth in inches and compare to our size chart.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Small & Medium Breed Soft Mesh Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, 9 to 12-in chest$7.94Chewy Price$8.67List Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Pink, Small$9.31Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small$11.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Small: 11.2-in chest$19.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$11.59Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Pink, 16 to 22-in chest$9.57Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vivien A Style Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 15 to 22-in chest$13.39Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink Dotty, Small: 12.6 to 18.9-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In, Leash / Harness||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1214 Customer Reviews
Kind of weird
Pretty true pink color and my puppy seems comfortable enough after she stopped spinning in circles trying to catch the clasp at the top. This is the longest we have seen the straps on the pieces that clip together at the top. We have a few of these small breed harnesses that Velcro then clip. This one is inferior for two reasons: 1. The top flap has a very small strip of Velcro that leaves the bottom tab too much wiggle room, and 2. The weirdly long straps when you clip the buckle closed—so long that even when it is clipped two pieces are still flopping around.
runs small, but nice
Fits our new puppy well, but I had bought 3 sizes thinking I could move up as she grows, but the Large ended up fitting her and I couldn’t use the small or medium (8 week old golden retriever). Chewy customer service was WONDERFUL handling the situation though. The quality of the harness is nice, and it Velcro’s securely once in place.
Harness! nice material
Love this style, material is like a mesh fabric and light weight. my pup is a hyper, this harness keeps my 7 lbs pound secured. I order one from doggie King. spend so much money for the harness and leash, the style is not for hyper pets more for calm dogs. Smile ended up reorder this one again.
Fit my Miniature Schnauzer perfectly
It is soft, breathable, and definitely comfortable on my Miniature Schnauzer. If it wasn’t he would let me know by refusing to walk in it. It is also secure and is designed and made very well. I ordered the blue and it is a very attractive color. He doesn’t care about that but it is a bonus for me!
I have these for all my dogs
I adopt senior dogs and I get these harnesses for all my dogs. They are soft and a teensy bit stretchy, they have a little cushion for their old bones, and soft edges that don't dig into their arm pits. They are easy to put on. I have 3 senior boys ranging from 39 lb (size Large) to 14 lb (size small) to 10 lb (size x-small). The big one is a puller on the leash and he cannot slip out of this harness. You can adjust the tightness with the velcro. They are inexpensive and not overly complicated with straps and clips and scratchy parts. They make getting ready for a walk a snap.
Easy Walking for Little Dogs
Bought this for my 5 pound chihuahua and it works very well. Have recently moved to area where she has to walk on a leash and she's really too small to use a collar. Fastened tightly with the velcro it is a good fit and she walks easily in it.
I love these harnesses and use them for all of my dogs ranging from 6 pounds to 146 pounds. They are tough, and using regular collars can hurt the dogs cervical vertebra from simple pulling or the owner yanking on the leash. A soft harness like these, do not cause friction burns under the armpits like the nylon ones do, they just put slight pressure on the chest and are very safe for your dog, and I've never had a dog be able to back out of one if these. They are the best harness you can use, safe for your pets health, and very inexpensive for such a wonderful product!
Lasts for a few months
We have purchased this harness twice but unfortunately it is not a great long-term harness for us. Both times the velcro has worn out within the first couple months, which makes it come unfastened extremely easy and our dog can slip right out. I bought it again after the first time thinking maybe it just didn't fit right anymore as she was a growing puppy but this time she has not changed in size and the velcro completely wore out again.
Fits beautifully and is easy to put on
The Velcro closure ensures a not-too-tight fit and is so easy to put on. It fits snugly and comfortably on my 9 pound chihuahua. The extra space between the harness and the rings is perfect for attachment to the short leash in the dog car seat. Except for the color, it is identical to the first harness I bought at Chewy two years ago. Constant use has caused the Velcro to weaken on it. Although I use it, it doesn't fasten to itself as strongly as it did originally.
Best harness for small dogs
I have tried every harness sold in my area and none prevented my dogs from backing out them. Some were safe but uncomfortable. This harness (size Small) is perfect for my two 10 lb. Chihuahuas. It's easy to put on, comfortable and secure.