Frisco Solid Nylon Martingale Dog Collar with Buckle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Frisco Solid Martingale Dog Collar with Buckle is made with high-quality, woven nylon that is incredibly durable. This durable nylon webbing has been lab tested to withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- Comes in multiple sizes so you can decide which is the best fit and style for your dog, and it’s easy to adjust with the collar slide. The addition of a side-release buckle also makes it easy and convenient to put on and take off.
- The double-loop design gives you more control and helps keep pups from being able to escape or back out of their collars. This is ideal for dogs with narrower heads or those that slip out of their collars.
- Features an ID ring so that you can attach ID tags to the collar without interfering with the leash. Nickel-coated hardware gives this traditional collar a sleek look.
- Can be easily cleaned after an outdoor adventure by hand washing it with a mild detergent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$12.97Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Black, X-Small$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$13.54Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$9.26Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- CollarDirect Reflective Nylon Dog Leash, 5-ft, Orange, Medium$10.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Neon Green, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$8.19Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 1, Medium: 15 to 20-in neck, 1.5-in wide$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Remington Double-Ply Patterned Hound Reflective Dog Collar, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$12.46Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Purple, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$20.19Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$19.50Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Olive & Blue-Gray, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
523 Customer Reviews
Good collar, runs big
This worked perfect for me. I couldn't find a dog collar for my large dog (65lbs) in 3/4" width to fit through his muzzle. I specifically wanted a martingale with a clip to easily remove. Finally found it here and it fits his 16.5" neck! Wasn't expecting a small to fit him but glad it worked out based on the size chart.
Too big Sizes are WRONG.
The sizing needs to be changed it does not correspond with the size a small collar fits a 40-50 pound dog with room to grow. I will be returning these, they don't fit 95% of my pack of 21.
We love this collar so much. Made with great materials. Sturdy enough for my Rottweiler.
Collars Run Large
Bought two small collars for my Cavaliers. Very large! Good quality.
Real dog collars with buckles !
We use the Frisco Martingale collars. They are made with strong material and easy to use buckles. The other brand without the buckles and made with flimsy material is disappointing . Stick with the Frisco !
I love this leash!
i absolutely love this martingale collar! It's secure, well priced, and super stylish! my dog pulls a lot and the auto tightening aspect of this really helps! Definitely have to stock up on this collar :-)
Looks smaller then what it is
I order a small pink colored collar. I went by the measurements for my 30-31lb medium size dog. When I got it I thought it looked really small, so I tried to make it bigger and then put it on her. Nope it was then to big and had to make it small again. It fit and is still a little loose. I could make it tighter but I liked that it’s a little loose. I love that I can unclip it for baths without all the unloosing and then tightening back up
Give to your local shelter
Love these collars and they were on my local animal shelter wish list. I love giving to the Williamson County Animal Center.
So Far, So Good
I ordered the 1inch wide (Neck 17-20 inch) size, for my dog with a 19 inch neck. This one seems to be sized much better than the other one that I purchased from Chewy. I have not tested it out in a high pull situation (where the dog pulls the most), but any time he would start to pull, he would stop and walk back to me. His training is paying off, and this collar is helping to remind him. I debated for months on trying a martingale style collar, and I'm so glad I finally did.
Great for all sizes
I have 3 Rescues all over 80lbs and these collers work great! Have bought multiple colors. The dogs love to pull and we have no worries. Had the first set until they were so dirty I wanted new ones.