Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated bowls help reduce neck strain as your pet is eating.
- Top rack dishwasher safe stainless steel bowl elevated on a melamine stand.
- High edges help prevent messy spills.
- Non skid rubber bottom keeps the bowl from slipping and sliding.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, White, 12-cup$34.36Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Small$56.89Chewy Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$11.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$23.62Chewy Price$29.52List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$19.76Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup; 24-oz||1.75 Cups/14-oz||2 Cups/16 oz||4 Cups/32 oz||2 Cup, 16 fl oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
Functional size and elevation
We purchased this elevated bowl because our dog was having some neck pain. It works wonderful for him. While the bowl is not large it holds easily 2 cups of food. We were surprised how well it stays put.
Great Elevated Bowl
After reading an article on the strain placed on dog’s necks by eating on feeding dishes that aren’t elevated, I decided to correct this process for my dogs. I found the Frisco product on the Chewy site and based on the description I felt it would fit my application. The product was made of quality material and the height and weight of the bowls were exactly as described! I believe my dogs are appreciating not having to eat at lower levels. I highly recommend this product and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase it again!
Nice!! works great for my dog
My dog and I are very happy with this elevated bowl, perfect height. modern design, just the right size. one of my dogs has GI issues and this helps him
Awesome dog bowl !
I have to say that this is the best dog bowl ever! I use it as a water bowl .It is the perfect height for my Golden-Wheaton mix .
Good product - Smaller
My mistake, it was described well, however it is smaller than I thought. Good for small or medium size dog, NOT a large dog. Well made and sturdy. I donated them to my local shelter.
Frisco elevated stand and bowl
This works out perfectly. However, I wish that you could buy additional bowls for this stand separately. It would also be great if this height stand came with a larger diameter top/ larger size bowl. This one is perfect for the food dish, but I also have one for my dog's water, and I have to really keep an eye on it all day to make sure that she doesn't run out of fresh water.
These bowls I purchased for two one year old pups we rescued. They are well made, perfect size for 1-2 cups of food and sturdy. The pups don’t push them around when they eat. Great choice and priced well too.
The hole for the bowl is so deep that the it only elevates it like maybe a couple inches. Kinda defeats the purpose, and also seems like a waste of plastic. The way the other reviews were talking made it seem like the bowl was small. Its huge. I bought two, one for our dog and one for our cat. Its too big for our cat.
WORKS AND LOOKS GOOD DOING IT
Bowl is a nice height, probably would enjoy it a little higher for my dog but it does the job and does not look awful doing it. Love the way it looks. Holds about 2-3 cups of kibble which works for me and Dixie.
Elevated Dog Bowl
I love this elevated dog bowl. Only wish I got the next larger size because my pup is growing like a weed. It's stable, easy to clean and unobtrusive.