Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three-panel, flexible design mounts to walls in doorways of different shapes to create a safe, open area for your pet to roam freely.
- Steel construction is strong but still lightweight for portability and easy storage. Each panel also features a durable, powder-coated finish.
- Self-closing door automatically shuts if left open less than 90°, swings freely in both directions and features a dual-lock system to keep your pet safely contained.
- Based on your space and needs, multiple three-panel gates can be combined to bridge bigger gaps and enclose larger spaces.
- Each panel measures 30-inches tall. With one panel, the gate can fit spaces 35.5 inches wide. With two panels, the gate fits spaces up to 57.5 inches. With three panels, the gate fits spaces up to 79.5 inches.
- Requires only a pencil and a screwdriver to mount the gate to walls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Regalo Home Accents Widespan Dog Gate$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Deluxe Flexi Dog Gate, 28-in$103.76Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Regalo Flexi Extra Wide Configurable Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$64.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 6-in$19.94Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Richell Convertible Elite 4-Panel Gate for Dogs & Cats, Brown$286.99Chewy Price$370.00List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 30-in$64.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Summer Decorative Wood & Metal Pressure Mounted Dog Gate$64.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet Retractable Dog Gate$99.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products 30-in Extra Wide Dog Gate, Large, Black$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Regalo Home Accents Designer Dog Gate, Black & Cherry Wood, 42-in$54.29Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Pet Door||—||Walk-Through||Pet Door||Pet Door|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Do not buy - Cheap Plastic
Plastic joint broke 6 after 6 months of use, and they don't offer replacement parts. Sooo now it's useless. I see there are several other comments saying the same thing. I wish I read them before purchasing. Such a waste of money!!!
Works good but be careful
The gate is very sturdy. Its metal and fits almost straight across our doorway pretty nice (our doorway is 78") without too much of it sticking out like most door gates we've looked at. Worked great for the first few days but now the handle doesn't push all the way down to lock it shut automatically when the gate swings closed, so we have to make sure its down each time. But it works perfectly. We have a 5 yr old sheltie and a 2 1/2 month old bernese mountain dog that jumps up on it a lot. And it doesnt move at all.
After buying 3 different gates this one is the best. Keeps the dog out of the room!!!
Not even remotely correct
This item was put together from the vendor incorrectly, so 80+ wasted, thanks
Nice, but not exactly what I thought
Nice construction and looks. Extremely easy to mount to door jam....no power tools needed, just a screwdriver! I did not realize that the adjustable door size did not mean the gate would be straight across the opening. It is 3 panels with a ratchet type adjustment. So for our opening, we had to angle the gate panel inside our door opening....as we did not want it sticking out into the hall. Other than that, very happy with the purchase.
Broke before it was one year
We have always had these gates for our extra wide doorways,this one the plastic snapped and it’s no longer working properly. We have had several of these over the years/houses never ever had an issue until now
The gate advertises to fit openings from 35.5 inches up to 79.5 inches. I have yet to figure out how to make it fit a 58 inch opening on my porch. Right now it is secured to the opening with bungee straps. (A temporary fix). It is a nice sturdy gate and I will update my review to 5 stars if I discover there is a way to adjust the panels. I have watched the video and read the instructions. The video shows it fitting the opening perfectly.
We had been using a traditional straight gate to block off the stair to our front door and basement. This gate was exactly the upgrade we needed. The three panel design allowed us to create a landing space at the top of the stair which is so much better. The gate is super easy to open and yet secure. It was very easy to set up and we will definitely keep this in mind for other locations in the house.
Nice gate for small pets
This is a nice gate for small dogs, which is why I got it. It was difficult to attach to the wall and one larger dog jumped right over it injuring a smaller dog on the other side so be careful with larger dogs. It helps divide the room up but for the price doesn’t seem to be as steady as I thought. The latch closes well and opens easily but make sure you consider all situations before your purchase.
Phoebe plowed thru
This worked great on my extra wide doorway. Until Phoebe grew larger and heavier and jumped up too many times and the plastic brackets snapped and broke.