Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three-panel, flexible design mounts to walls in doorways of different shapes to create a safe, open area for your pet to roam freely.
- Steel construction is strong but still lightweight for portability and easy storage. Each panel also features a durable, powder-coated finish.
- Self-closing door automatically shuts if left open less than 90°, swings freely in both directions and features a dual-lock system to keep your pet safely contained.
- Based on your space and needs, multiple three-panel gates can be combined to bridge bigger gaps and enclose larger spaces.
- Each panel measures 30-inches tall. With one panel, the gate can fit spaces 35.5 inches wide. With two panels, the gate fits spaces up to 57.5 inches. With three panels, the gate fits spaces up to 79.5 inches.
- Requires only a pencil and a screwdriver to mount the gate to walls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Pet Gate with Door, White$83.43Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 3-in$15.61Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Summer Decorative Wood & Metal Pressure Mounted Dog Gate$98.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products 30-in Extra Wide Dog Gate, Large, Black$66.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Geometric Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$74.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Outdoor Dog Gate, Black$86.88Chewy Price$124.95List Price
- Summer Top of Stairs Simple to Secure Metal Dog Gate$60.00Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet Streamline Extra Tall Wall Mounted Dog Gate, Black$77.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$74.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood||Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Pet Door||—||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||—||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
|Furniture Mount Type||Wall Mounted||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
It really is a good and stylish gate. The only thing is since its a 3 part gate, the only sides bolted are the ends, which means the middle section is not too sturdy. We have a dachshund and we hope he wont ram it trying to chase our cat.
Gate stood up to a tree falling on my back porch
My gate arrived on Wed. I put it up and on Thursday afternoon a storm brought a tree down on my porch. I was so happy when they cut the tree away from my house and my porch there was the gate just as if nothing had happened! It was easy to install and took the hit from a tree. What a great choice it was!
This gate is wonderful! We mostly use it in the kitchen to keep our dog out so we can prepare meals without worrying he might get burned on the oven. We move it all around the house as needed. The adjustability is great!
No way to seal off a large opening into a room where we wanted to have a pet free zone for my infant grandson. This gate is very attractive and easy to open with one hand while carrying the baby. Worked perfectly.
Not worth it
This broke multiple times. I kept super gluing it in multiple spots trying to make it work. Don't waste your time or money.
Do not buy - Cheap Plastic
Plastic joint broke 6 after 6 months of use, and they don't offer replacement parts. Sooo now it's useless. I see there are several other comments saying the same thing. I wish I read them before purchasing. Such a waste of money!!!
It’s not adjustable.
This product does not fit the range of widths as advertised.
Works good but be careful
The gate is very sturdy. Its metal and fits almost straight across our doorway pretty nice (our doorway is 78") without too much of it sticking out like most door gates we've looked at. Worked great for the first few days but now the handle doesn't push all the way down to lock it shut automatically when the gate swings closed, so we have to make sure its down each time. But it works perfectly. We have a 5 yr old sheltie and a 2 1/2 month old bernese mountain dog that jumps up on it a lot. And it doesnt move at all.
After buying 3 different gates this one is the best. Keeps the dog out of the room!!!
Not even remotely correct
This item was put together from the vendor incorrectly, so 80+ wasted, thanks