Frisco Wooden Bars Dog & Cat Double Bowl Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated stand makes mealtime more comfortable and reduces neck strain for your pet.
- Stylish non-skid wood and metal stand complements any home aesthetic.
- Two stainless steel bowls for food and water.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe bowls and hand washable base frame.
- Two different color stands to choose from.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Chrome Finish, 2 Cups$25.86Chewy Price$31.28List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$22.32Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$28.89Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||2-cup; 16-oz||3.5-cups; 28-oz||5.75 Cups/46-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
So cute, but…
These bowls are so cute and prefect for my little 5 lbs dog. The wood look so elegant, BUT it’s not sealed wood. That means if water ever gets spilled on the wood (which is very likely to happen often) the wood will eventually get damaged and ugly. Luckily this is easily fixable, you can buy some cheap beeswax to seal the wood yourself at home and it works perfectly. Side note: I tested how much water these bowls can hold and it was a little over a cup so keep that in mind. 100% recommend for very small dogs.
Simply a wonderful quality item !
I purchased two of the wooden and white metal ones And my cats love them and of course with any pet owner When my cats are happy, So am I They are of great quality and are perfect for small dogs and cats I recommend them and will purchase them again Thank you kindly
Elevated dog food bowl
Works great for my puppy! She can’t knock them over, spilling everything. She also can’t carry them off playing with them. Perfect size bowls for puppies and adult dogs.
Dog loved it
this was exactly what I was looking for. I have a six month shih tzu and it is exactly the appropriate size for him. It's very sturdy and easy to clean.
This feeder is perfect for this new puppy. This Shorkie is small, so this size feeder/water bowl is perfect for him. It’s also heavy enough that it’s not easy to turn over. The bowls are stainless steel, the top is made of wood and the frame is metal. Perfect for our needs!
We like it. It’s smaller than we thought. But all our fur babies use it. It’s a little tight for our Pug. It’s nicely made and fits nice in the kitchen.
So handy for the dog
Love this feeder as it's a good height and has the wood around the bowls to catch any loose food or water. My dog seems very pleased with it and adjusted right away.
The dog loves it!
The size was perfect for our dog, built solid. and I am happy with this purchase.
Got this for my 15 year old dog so he didn't have to bend down too much and it has helped him a lot. Great size for small dog and very sturdy
Loved the design, but
the wooden deck started to discolor as soon as Maggie splashed water out of the bowl. The bowls are sized nicely for small breeds.