From The Field Stalkless Catnip
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Entice and engage your feline friend with the pure, simple goodness of this fresh and potent catnip.
- 100% natural and proudly made and grown in the USA.
- Kept in a resealable tub to help maintain and preserve freshness.
- Stalkless catnip is kitty-safe and finely ground with leaves and flowers.
- Helps provide healthy exercise for your favorite feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 0.5-oz$2.09Chewy Price$4.19List Price$1.99Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Catnip Tub, 1.5-oz$5.36Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Seeds, 3 count$9.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- From The Field Ground Catnip Cat Treat, 1-oz canister$6.15Chewy Price$8.79List Price$5.84Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip Buds Cat Treats, 1-oz tub$13.20Chewy Price$17.49List Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft Salmon Cat Treats, 12-oz bag$6.12Chewy Price$5.81Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Homestyle Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch, pack of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 20 count$8.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Salmon Fillet Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish LoveBites Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 2.2-oz bag$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kitty Kuisine Dried Bonito Tuna Flakes Cat Treat, 1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$9.64List Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip.||Catnip.||Catnip||100% Catnip||Organic Catnip Blend, Silver Vine|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs||Treats||Flowers & Herbs|
|Material||—||—||—||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
248 Customer Reviews
Great surprise for cats
If you can include .a baggie of this in your order, your cats will go crazy trying to open the box! Couldn’t figure out why cats were so determined to open the Chevy package. They worked on it all day, trying really hard!! Then when I opened it & saw the catnip bag, I realized why! I had to put the bag into an empty treats container or else it would be all over the house. Good stuff!
I must say I was very disappointed in this cat nip it was nothing at all like what I usually buy and my cats enjoy nibbling it. I was surprised to see that it was more like the consistency of dust and so there was nothing there to nibble on. Also, I don't enjoy laying dust around on their bedding or carpet.
Great, but not for us.
Pro: I LOVED the texture of this catnip! Very soft and fine, no stems to splinter into my fingers or my cats mouth. Cons: my cat just didn’t react to it very much. He smelled it and seemed to like it ok, but I also hadn’t given him catnip in a long time. After the first time, he stopped reacting at all. I’ll be returning it unfortunately.
Is it supposed to be like powder?
For stuff that comes " from the field" it seems weird it was so dry and so ground up that my cats do not acknowledge it in any way. Maybe my batch sat in a warehouse for too many months. It is hard to see just how granulated catnip is until you buy it.
Beware! Way too finely ground.
Product is ground so finely, when Willow goes over to sniff it, it gives her a sneezing fit... Goes right up her nose. She wants nothing to do with it, after her 1st experience with it. Might be great to put inside toys or something, but not shaken onto the ground. Cannot honestly recommend a product that is going to give your lil fur babies sneezing fits.
Cats went crazy for this stuff
They drooled, ate, rubbed, and rolled all over this catnip. I made little toys and stuffed them, but they were soon ripped apart to get to the catnip inside. A++
From The Field Catnip
The last two batches have just been too finely chopped. It's like powder. My cats used to love it when they could actually eat it. Now they can't and I am afraid of them inhaling it.
Cat wouldn’t touch it
I saw a few reviews saying it was very fine, and it really is. I offered some to my cat. He just bit my hand and walked away. Then my dog ate it. This happened the three times I tried giving it to my cat.
More like a powder consistency.
This product I received is entirely powder. Yes it is stalkless but it's powdered catnip. I hate it. My cat hates it. Now I know and you do too.
MY CATS LOVE IT!!!
I usually buy another brand but decided to try this since chewy gives a refund if it's a no go. But it was a "WOW!" My cats LOVE LOVE LOVE it! They stretch, & roll & play & then they fall asleep on the scratchers where I put it. It has ZERO hard stalk pieces, its very fine, and looks like it's the cream of the crop! Quality! I like also that they put the container in a Ziploc bag, as I've had to clean up broken, spilled containers of other brands before. This way, no problem. This will be our go to brand now, it beats all the others.