Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a fast-acting and long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks.
- Formulated with two active ingredients to help disrupt the flea life cycle.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Simply apply once a month.
- Designed for a waterproof protection after 24 hours.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 90 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$94.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$84.66Autoship Price
- Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$82.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price$78.84Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.14Chewy Price$22.93Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$94.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price$90.24Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$82.26Chewy Price$104.99List Price$78.15Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$70.04Chewy Price$66.54Autoship Price
- NextStar Fast Acting Flea & Tick Treatment Large Dog 45-88 lbs 3 doses$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
483 Customer Reviews
I have used Frontline for many years and never had a tick or flea issue. I used Bravecto, but it has gotten very expensive, especially with 5 fur babies. I purchased Frontline Plus and so far so good, but it will take awhile before I see the effects for certain. I was disappointed to find after using one out of each pack to find it less expensive at another store. The Chewy rep offered to accept a return but I had already opened it. Fast shipping!
Doesn’t kill ticks
I put this on my 130 lb boy, as we live in a wooded area, and since I put it on, I’ve taken about 10 ticks out of him. We switched from another brand, and I’m really upset that we did. Used to work on our old dogs, don’t know what happened. Don’t waste your money.
Doesnt kill fleas
Ive always used Frontline Plus or Advantage II(cats) or Advantix II, and for whatever reason this year Zero of those have worked at all. I treat the animals like clockwork, and have even gone as far as treating every 3 weeks instead of once a month and I STILL HAVE FLEAS!
the frontline doesnt work, we have used this in the past and have had to switch to a stronger protection, I ordered this product thinking it was a chewable and that you didnt need a prescription when it arrived it was a topical and just wasnt strong enough. I cancelled my auto ship for that product and placed it with Bravedo which is what our vet highly recommed and works well, so hopefully we will see when out next shipment arrives if we continue.
Doesn’t seem effective
This came up as the “best topical flea medicine” on my google search and also had a good rating on Chewy so I figured this is the one. Unfortunately 3 out of my 4 dogs don’t seem to be getting much (if any) relief from it. The one out of four dogs who it does seem to be helping us the one who didn’t seem to need it to begin with because he wasn’t biting and scratching to begin with. I’ll keep trying again next month when it’s time for their application but very doubtful that I’ll be continuing the subscription after that.
I hate fleas
Mom put this on me 11 days ago because I had fleas. She first tried another brand but that didn't kill my fleas. So she tried Frontline Plus. I still have fleas!! These little buggers are STILL crawling all over me and jumping onto the furniture and rugs. She vacuums constantly and uses other stuff on the furniture but I am sooooo disappointed that this did NOT kill my fleas in the 48 hours it said it would. Mom is afraid of using too many chemicals on me. She regularly brushes me and is going to bathe me again today. I hope that helps!! We are all tired of these little buggers!!
garbage. does not work. waste of $ and lies.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS. does not work. I live in a wooded area so I have lots of critters around. I tried frontline on 3 of my dogs and another brand on 3 others. The ones who had frontline were covered in fleas and bites everywhere during the 30 day time frame. The others had none. I didn’t even give the frontline away. I threw them in the trash. Don’t order frontline. Go buy nexgard or bravetco!!
Works every time
I've used Frontline Plus on my cats and dogs for many years. It works. Since Frontline became available, fleas are a problem of the past around our home. You have to follow the directions regarding proper application, bathing, swimming, etc. This product has never failed for me.
Frontline what happened
Frontline use to be my go to. Unfortunately I feel like it does not work anymore.
fast and reliable service
Always get what I want in a speedy manner. Changed from Petcare Rx to Chewy. Glad I did.