Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a fast-acting and long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks.
- Formulated with two active ingredients to help disrupt the flea life cycle.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Simply apply once a month.
- Designed for a waterproof protection after 24 hours.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 90 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 12 Doses (12-mos. supply)$135.96Chewy Price$129.16Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.41Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$88.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price$84.54Autoship Price
- dealSeresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, over 18 lbs, 2 Collars (16-mos. supply)$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$71.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- SkinSmart Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Care Cat & Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$74.82Chewy Price$84.99List Price$71.08Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1287 Customer Reviews
yes it works
20+ year frontline user here, yes this works. I apply frontline once a month in different spots all over my dog, I have no idea what the actual instructions say but I really don’t care, I put it everywhere and it works. Put it on their head, tail, neck, hips, etc. you also need to understand your dog CAN NOT get wet for 3 days, that means no jumping in a pond, no bathes, no sprinkler time, no water on their body at all. Do this and a tick might crawl on them but it will immediately die. We live on a farm and this is all we have used for 20+ years of dogs, one of which lived to be 19. It’s one of the oldest and most studied tick treatments on the market and made in Germany, I only trust this brand.
Waste of Money DOESN'T WORK!!!
If I could give this product 0 stars, I would. My dogs have fleas so I thought this would be a good solution to our problem. IT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL. I gave them 2 applications, 2 weeks apart because the first application did nothing. The 2nd application was just as useless. I went to my vet and he told me that Frontline hasn't worked on fleas in years!!!! It may be affective for ticks but NOT FLEAS!! I spent $175 on Frontline Flea Treatment for my dogs and cats (DIDN'T WORK ON THE CATS EITHER), and it was a COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. The fact that Chewy sells this product as a flea treatment makes me question their integrity as a business. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!
I don't know how I didn't realize I paid double the price for Frontline at Chewys until now. It's my fault I didn't pay more attention but I'm severely upset with myself that I got charged the same price for a topical solution when I could of got NexGard for the same price. Frontline is easily 40.00 everwhere-not 70 dollars!! I hate using topical solutions and even though it has worked I feel it's not worth paying the price Chewy is selling it for. I recommend the chewable kind over topical - if at this pricepoint for sure.
Frontline Flea & Tick
I don't like to apply chemicals or have my dog ingest a pesticide and go into her bloodstream, so I opt for Frontline (absorbed by oil glands and effective prevention of fleas and ticks for large dogs for 1 month). No adverse effects/waterproof. I don't use this regularly, and my dogs have never had bugs, thankfully. I had to order in a rush when I was travelling, as my friend thought she saw a tick on my dog's paw. Chewy are so fab, they delivered the items in less than 24 hours! My friend lives in a wooded area so it's possible the risk of deer ticks is higher, but I was more impressed with Chewy delivering to my friend so quickly! I love this company and the staff - don't ever change as you have customers for life! Thank you so very much!
Works for us
Living in North Carolina fleas and ticks are a year-round issue. I had used frontline successfully in the past and then switched to a Seresto collar. My dog did fine with his first Seresto but seemed irritated by the second one so I went back to frontline. I will continue to use it unless it lessens in effectiveness after time (which is why I switched to the collar in the first place.) But it took years before frontline seemed less effective. It's a good solution to fleas and ticks.
Doesn't work after several months
My dog hasn't ever had fleas before. We switched from K-9 Advantix to Frontline, and I understand it takes a few months to fully adjust but I have been applying Frontline as directed for months now and I don't see that it is working. For the first time, my dog got fleas and it doesn't seem like this topical medication helps at all. It may work for others, but it definitely didn't work for us which is a disappointment after spending a lot due to other's great reviews.
Been meaning to get my dog started on heartworm meds for a while now but haven’t gotten around to it. Noticed the mosquitos came out in droves this week so i quickly ordered this and it was delivered the next day along with frontline.
Don’t buy. Not worth your time and money.
You’re better off going outside, lighting your money on fire and watching it burn. That will be more pleasurable than buying and waiting for a FLEA TREATMENT that absolutely does not kill or repel fleas. If you decide to purchase you will be left with time wasted calling these companies, all while the fleas do the boogie on your pets. And the money is spent to the companies and out of your pocket. Duped. Purchase something better, probably from the veterinarian, I’m going to have to. Good luck.
Love this product!
I feel comfortable using frontline plus for dogs on our family golden retriever. There has never been any issues whatsoever with ticks, fleas, etc. This stuff seems to have always worked. Our family definitely has seen ticks in our backyard but this stuff has always protected out dog against the insect. Works for us! I also use the frontline plus for cats on our kitty with no issue.
NOT HAPPY AT ALL
Never got rid of the fleas, even after 6 months of regular use still have fleas. Never buying this brand again ever, total waste of money in my opinion. Have used other brands at less than half the price with much better results.