Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a fast-acting and long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks.
- Formulated with two active ingredients to help disrupt the flea life cycle.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Simply apply once a month.
- Designed for a waterproof protection after 24 hours.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 90 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$35.45Chewy Price$44.99List Price$33.68Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$35.54Chewy Price$44.99List Price$33.76Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$81.59Chewy Price$94.99List Price$77.51Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$78.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$41.95Chewy Price$49.98List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
617 Customer Reviews
Best product on the market!!! Anyone complaining is obviously using it wrong. You need to be treating your dog YEAR ROUND not wait until your dog is infested. Also there is a method on how to apply DIRECTLY to the skin NOT the hair!!! Duh people come on hooked on phonics works try it.
This did absolutely nothing to stop fleas and ticks on my 40 lb Aussie. We live in an urban area where the ticks shouldn’t even be that bad and he’s never outside longer than 20-30 min at a time but I found several ticks and a few fleas on him. It hadn’t even been 3 weeks since last applying it but online it says you can reapply after 2 weeks, if needed. Three days after the second application there’s no difference. Totally worthless waste of money.
Did not work
Messy to apply. My dogs have a thick undercoat so it is hard to get product directly on the skin, especially when they are squirmy puppies. Once applied, their fur acted as a sort of siphon and sucked the product to the outer coat where it stayed greasy and damp for some time. The next application I was more careful and didn’t have as much of that problem. Both times though, we still found the occasional flea. My pets weren’t actually infested but we were pre-empting. It didn’t work. The last straw was our dog-sitter finding ticks on my girl’s ears. I want my money back.
I use the Frontline products along with the Serresto collars, for the simple fact, that's what my vet recommended in the summer where I live, with the ticks in the heavy woods. I have 4 pups, ranging in all sizes and ages and I order EVERYTHING from Chewy! My pups are extremely happy, spoiled and very well cared for. No problems with fleas or ticks and they run in the woods!
This stuff works!
I wasn't thrilled to have to start using Frontline on my dogs, but we moved from the desert to a very humid grassy area with woods right behind our house, and I don't want to risk my dogs getting Lyme disease. So far, they haven't gotten any ticks. The product is easy to apply and my dogs have never had a bad reaction to it.
I used this for years and it almost always worked, but these last few purchases, it did not. Not for sure if they changed formula or if flea/ticks are getting immune to it. Regadless, I am.not satisfied and I'm awaiting my refund.
I put Frontline on my doggies before we head out in the desert. Sagebrush areas are well known for ticks and we do not want our babies coming home with a bunch of them. They are nasty bugs and many times leave a sore spot where they were attached. This product protects them so well we don't worry about them.
Thankful For Chewy
Never knew ordering with Chewy would be so easy. Not only her Heartgard but her Frontline and the foods/toys I've ordered as well. I'm glad I don't purchase from the vet's or high priced pets stores any longer. Only when I have to.
Waste of money
This thing doesn’t work. I use this medicine for my dog three months in a row and I don’t see any progress. It’s even got worse. I see more fleas now. Waste of money. Trash.
Frontline Works Great
We've used Frontline for years and have no complaints. This product works great and keeps our dog safe from ticks and fleas.