Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 21 - 40 lbsBy Frontline Shield
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps kill ticks, stable flies, chewing lice and adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae.
- Topical solution helps to repel ticks that may transmit Lyme disease and mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease.
- Helps prevent reinfestation by stopping all flea life stages from developing.
- Each dose is formulated to protect your dog for a full 30 days.
- The treatment is easy to apply and is waterproof 24 hours after application.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen.||Fipronil, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
put in on didnt work i am going to take her to vet to see what he can give her to help ,you all have been so good to me,always nice and helpful
Flea meds don’t work
This flea medicine doesn’t seem to work. My dogs are still scratching and seem very uncomfortable. I won’t be purchasing this brand anymore.
Stopped working in less than a week
Dogs still have fleas!!! Thought this was a stronger better Frontline. Very disappointed in this product.
I was apprehensive to use a topical flea and tick product. But here in Fl it is a year around problem and I have tried shampoo’s, sprays, over the counter products and none worked. It was either a topical or a pill. This works great!
Get's the job done!
This is a great product, easy to use and very effective on fleas and ticks, especially living in the south. I highly recommend using this product.