FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Water-resistant base is crafted from poly-canvas material that’s easy to spot clean and also keeps pets cozy and dry.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$113.88Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown,Large$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Large$54.36Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Precious Tails Orthopedic Foam Velvet Convertible Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$49.00Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$118.19Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$76.41Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$121.16Chewy Price$162.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
976 Customer Reviews
We've had this bed for less than 5 months. It has been very gently used, and not moved around. The zipper has completely broken beyond all repair. Unsure how it happened but the foam cushion was exposed and upon investigation the zipper was non functional. It is a real shame too because Beaumont the Dog loved his new dog bed. It is less than ideal now.
Perfect blend of soft and ortho
This is the perfect bed for our Lab! I swore my dog was turning into goldilocks, we started with an orthopedic bed which he didn't like we had to put a blanket on it to make it soft. Then we got him a super soft snuggle bed and he wouldn't sleep on it very long. We got him this one and he LOVES it! He naps in it and sleeps in it all night! I love that the cover zips off and the bed has a soft valor. Very happy, and the price is right!!
We love this bed!
I ordered the jumbo plus size (in grey) for my 12 year old German Shepherd and she likes it! I put it on top of the flat older bed so it is even higher of the ground now. She went right in. She has likes and dislikes and loves to sleep stretched out on the floor too so I hope with the Jumbo size, she'll stays more in the soft bed. She is 86 pounds and there is enough room to stretch on it. I could nap on it too. It can easily accommodate 2 dogs if they like to sleep snuggled. Looks durable and great quality. Sadly, this bed will outlive her but at least she will be comfortable and happy. Those side bolsters are great to lean on and prop her head when she wants to. I do use throw blankets on doggie beds for more protection and keep it clean and to last longer and she likes to move them around too. Definitely recommend it to anybody. Thank you Chewy for great product!!!!! And as always, shipping was fast too!
Very nice bed. We have a 75 lb lab who really doesn't like dog beds. When she injured her knee & couldn't get up on the furniture, this bed was the right choice. We purchased the biggest bed they made & she loves to stretch out on it. I like that the foam is very thick & extra comfortable for her (she's 8 years old). We even get down on the floor & lay in the bed next to her since she can't get up on the sofa to cuddle. Our "fur baby" approves!
Stitching comes apart
I unzipped the bed today to wash the cover for the first time and I noticed when putting back together while zipping the seams are falling a apart , its not even 6 months old, the dogs love the beds there nice. I have old dogs 10 to 13 who just lay around. I shouldn't have to buy another bed after 6 months
love this bed !
My dog loves this bed . Perfect size for my 100 lb boy. Have had this bed for 7 months now & there is now rips or damage . Super easy to wash the cover and to reinsert the foam padding . This has been the only dog bed we have had that has made it more than a couple months . Would recommend !
pretty nice! My 16 year old son is loving it so far. He’s been complaining about the cold floor so we decided to bite the bullet and splurge. May have to get one for the wife as well.
Wonderful! After reading the description carefully and looking at the other reviews it's clear that 99% of the negative reviews that clearly they did not read the description and only went by advertising label which is a classic mistake made , so in my review let me capitalize THIS BED IS FOR YOUNGER DOGS NOT SENIOR , otherwise this bed is wonderful for my missy bama she is growing into a large size and is currently 5 months and already tall!
Years of quality
We purchased this bed in 2019 in size jumbo for our 75lb boxer. I will say the bed is A LOT bigger than I thought it was going to be but now we have two dogs and they both fit comfortably. I love that it is zippered so very easy to wash. After having it for 3 years it has held up perfectly, id is still in great shape the pad has not worn at all. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.
Fell short of expectations.
I have had this bed for about a month or so and I’m having to replace it. The inside is the egg crate cushioning. I noticed a divot. Opened it and there is a large hole in the center already.