FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality bed is designed for maximum comfort with a soft, plush faux fur sleeping surface and a dense, medical-grade orthopedic foam base.
- Egg-crate foam allows for better airflow and gently cradles his entire body in near weightless luxury to relieve pressure on his joints.
- Three suede side bolsters provide comfort and support, while the open side allows small, older or arthritic pets to easily climb in and out.
- The cover is complete machine washable and easy to remove for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in four sizes to fit most pets and four colors to complement your decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$49.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$138.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo$81.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$69.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo Plus$83.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Front Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Beige, X-Large$84.99Chewy Price$96.17List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1954 Customer Reviews
Good enough I suppose.
Bought this as a washable option for my 15 yr old sometimes incontinent dog. The bed is an egg crate foam base with a synthetic removable cover which I hope should wash up easily. I've put some disposable pee pads inside as a 2nd protective layer. I haven't washed the cover yet. Hope it holds up ok. Fabric does not look very thick or sturdy but we will see. Will edit post if something changes
FurHaven Jumbo Dog bed
I bought this for my senior dog. Shepard/Akita Mix. she is about 13 years old. She is 65lbs. and Shepard body size. She LOVES this bed. It is very light. It goes from the living room to the bedroom each night. I have 4 dogs and there is another dog bed in the bedroom as well, but she happily follows the new bed to wherever it goes.
Pungent off putting smell
Secured inside plastic bag, but smelled of toxic plastic. I had to wash the zippered cover immediately as airing out inside my garage did not suffice. Fortunately, the plastic smell had not permeated the foam or bolster interior. Once it was washed and dried and placed back on, my medium sized dog loves the bed.
Bolster Dog Bed
Unboxed and it plumped up immediately! Zoey sniffed it thoroughly but rested between my feet. After a couple efforts of asking her to lay down on her bed, she did! Resting sweetly as I type!
Moves Around Too Much
My Havanese dog had this same bed for many years We bought this as a replacement so he would have a fresh bed. I would not buy it again. It slides all over the wooden floor. The other one stayed in place nicely. I think the quality of the bed has gone down since our ladt purchase. I'm concerned that when he gets on and off the bed it may slip away and he might hurt himself. Returning it is not an option for me as I already tossed the box. So I'll figure something out. Maybe an anti slip tape on the bottom?
Every time will get!
I have 3 dogs ranging from an 80lbs pit to a 25lbs pit and they all love sleeping together. This is the go to bed for them for a number of reasons. - The larger sizes all them all to sleep on one - They are stinky and the bed allows me to remove the padding and wash it when needed
Orthopedic Dog Bed
We got this for my senior bully! Didn’t even get it completely set on the floor and she was on it! She never used to like dog beds, but thought we’d give her the option for an orthopedic for her joints! It was a great price and she absolutely loves it!
how do you clean the foam?
My dog had an accident in the bed after an illness. I washed the cover but not sure what to do about the foam base. It’s too big to put in washing machine. Any suggestions?
I’ve had this bed for almost a year and truly loved it for the price. However, I’ve only washed it twice and the zipper is now broken and won’t keep the “backing pillow” in place…. Very disappointing.
FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog/Cat Bed
Excellent product. Took China (my 42 lb. lab mix) a day or so to acclimate and actually use it. Nice looking too. I got the pool blue. My other two small doggies (9 lbs. each) use it on occasion. I got the medium size.