FurryFido Laser Cat Toy, Small
About This Item
- This laser brings safe, action-packed fun into your home—providing your indoor cat with the exercise she needs to stay fit.
- Especially entertaining to cats, it's safe for use around dogs, birds and any other pet in your home.
- Stainless-steel construction makes this laser a high-quality addition to your toolbox.
- Easy-to-use laser pointer also includes a UV detector light and flashlight for your other household needs—like detecting urine, spotting counterfeit money, and finding toys in the dark.
- A rechargeable battery keeps the fun going without requiring you to repeatedly purchase additional batteries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- Petlinks HyperNip Safari Crinkle Chameleon Cat Toy with Catnip$3.80Chewy Price$5.23List Price
- OurPets Whirling Wiggler Spinner Interactive Cat Toy$6.91Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Guinea Feather Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cat Zippy Mouse Cat Toy$4.70Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$4.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealPetstages Chase Meowtain Track Cat Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- SmartyKat Crinkle Cloud Cat Mat Toy$7.99Chewy Price$11.38List Price
- Petlinks Feather Flips Feathered Ball Cat Toy$5.50Chewy Price$7.76List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic|
|Toy Type||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers, Teasers & Wands||Lasers||Teasers & Wands, Lasers|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Recharge the Fun!
My cats love this laser chase so much! If the red dot starts to get a bit dim, I recharge it. The cats chill for a bit. Then we are ready for more fun! The charging lasts for a few play sessions. Recharging the light is so much better than having to change batteries. (I use the same cable to recharge my e-reader and my bluetooth speaker, so it's easy, but make sure you have correct cable for charging.)
Love it! ❤️
We bought this for my kitten for his first birthday and he loves it! His favorite time to chase it is at night. He run full speed chasing it up and down the hallway! We bought it in April and it hasn't told me the batteries are low. Maybe every few weeks or so when I notice the laser isn't as bright I put it on the charger overnight just to be safe.
Cats love it
This is probably one of the best lasers I have found. The cats love it and so do....it is rechargeable AND has a switch for the power button. NO MORE having to get a cramp in my fingers from holding down a tiny push button. Cat and catmom APPROVED!!!
Worth The Money
I got this because you don’t have to hold a button for the laser. The black light sucks on this though! You have to be super close in order for it to work. The flashlight is nice to have but the way the lens bulges out actually messes with the laser beam. Sometimes it’ll shine in a different direction and it’s easy to accidentally shine in the kittys eyes which I don’t like. It only does that depending on how you hold the laser though.
Laser Cat Toy battery does not last long
Tigger does enjoy the toy, but the battery does not last very long, and I have to keep it plugged in to my charging source.
Good, but could be better
The laser light is pretty good, but the design of the unit causes interference with the beam and splits it into multiple parts. This sometimes confuses the pet and could cause one of the stray beams to shine in their eyes while they're playing with the main beam. - The white light comes in handy on occasion. - The UV light is in the wrong frequency of the UV spectrum and no where near strong enough to use for detecting urine crystals, so they would have been better off leaving it out. Lights that are made for that purpose are in the 365 to 385 nanometer range and are much higher intensity, using multiple emitters to generate the needed brightness. This one is more of a novelty toy to entertain someone by shining it on random objects. - Being rechargeable does eliminate the need to buy those expensive little silver oxide button cells. It would have been better if they'd have used a replaceable cell like an 18650 rechargeable. Then a spare could be on hand to swap out and a new one could be found to replace one no longer holding a charge. As it is, once this one fails, the unit becomes trash.
I like that it’s a flash light and a black light along with being a powerful red laser pointer My cat loves this thing and I enjoy it too
Best red bug EVER!
I chased and chased it and it never got dim or TIRED! And mom didn't have to quit the game because her hands with arthritis were hurting. I will be able to continue to play no matter what because it doesn't have batteries that will quit before I do. Mom says it's lighter in her hands and less cumbersome because it doesn't have the keyring attached or a push button to turn on, a slide switch!!! The only problem with no ring is I can't hear it when it gets moved or picked up so I don't know to ask to play, mom doesn't understand that as a problem.
Does Not Hold A Charge
So extremely disappointed in this product. Used it one time and furkids loved it. Left it charging overnight and NOTHING. Many, many reviews with same issue. I do not recommend this product.
I'm really happy with this purchase! I like that it stays on without needing to constantly push the button. It slides on and stays on. Also, it saves batteries with the ability to plug it in for charging.