Galapagos Moss Mushroom Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Preserved moss is a long-lasting terrarium accessory.
- Durable, holds up to heat and UV light.
- Suitable for woodland and arid reptiles and amphibians.
- Create a fantastical world in your terrarium with this whimsical accessory.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your tank’s needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.25Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Jade Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$32.78Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$34.93Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$31.31Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Medium$16.44Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 12-in$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealKomodo Deer Skull, Medium$18.89Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Marble, Small/Juvenile$14.12Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- DealZoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$17.57Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
cute but not for small reptiles
I bought this for my corn snake terrarium to help keep the humidity stable. My snake likes it too much and figured out how to burrow inside of it. It’s annoying because I can’t open it to get the snake out… just have to wait until it goes to a different spot in the terrarium. I’m going to have to remove it until the snake gets bigger and can’t burrow inside the mushroom. -__-
I got this for my lizard tank and it’s huge. It doesn’t fit in a 20 gallon fish tank. It’s atleast a foot and half tall. Since it’s so cute I put it in my yard as a garden decoration and gave it three stars.
I loved it, it was honestly way too big for my take but it was still super cool!
SO CUTE!!not very sturdy...
I absolutely love this! I got it to put in my brothers Crested gecko terrarium and so far it has done great, im just worried it may fall as the gecko gets bigger!!
Cute, but not durable
I bought this for my beardie, who absolutely loves it. However, the moss comes off very easily, and underneath there's a sort of tissue paper substance. I'll have to remove it from her enclosure soon, before the moss comes completely off. Don't get this if you think your reptile will try to eat the moss, and don't expect it to last more than 6 months at max.
Yes it's huge, yes its adorable, no don't get it for small animals
I was and still am totally enamored by these comically huge moss mushrooms, however do not get it if you have a small animal that likes to burrow. I have a baby pink tongue skink and thought he escaped the enclosure, only to learn that he had found the best hiding spot ever: inside the giant hollow mushroom that I had to destroy to get him out of.
Reviewing The Shroom
Okay, so I bought this for my Leo to enjoy, I didn’t think it was going to be that massive and I ended up throwing it out. This would be good for someone who has a massive reptile or for someone who is making a faerie garden.
Excellent product!! Much larger than i expected! Highly recommended!
This was also larger than I expected (again, my fault for not reading the description carefully enough), but I love it! It's more of a shade tree for my leopard gecko, but adds a cute/fun object in his tank.
Hermit crab loves this
It was bigger than I was expecting but I think my hermit crab appreciated the size. He has been on top of it for 3 days now hanging out. It would be a really great addition to a fairy garden themed terrarium. I definitely will be buying more for my other tanks!