Gather Endless Valley Vegan Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with certified organic, plant-based ingredients, this recipe provides natural nutrition to help adult canine companions thrive on a meat-free diet. It’s paw-fect for dogs who are sensitive to animal proteins.
- Made by expert pet nutritionists with certified organic peas for protein and flaxseed and sunflower oil, which contain omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for skin and coat health. There are no GMOs, or artificial colors, flavor or preservatives in here!
- Loaded with 100% plant-based protein from organic, sustainably grown peas, organic oats, organic barley, and lentils for essential amino acids. This recipe is made without animal ingredients, wheat, corn, soy or dairy.
- Balanced nutrition with antioxidant-rich blueberries and cranberries to support immune function, fiber-rich quinoa for digestive support, taurine to aid vision and heart health, and nutritional yeast for a wag-worthy flavor.
- To reduce the use of petroleum-based resources, the bags use 20% plant-based material. Organic farming helps reduce Gather’s carbon pawprint with environmentally friendly, sustainable practices and non-GMO standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ACANA Light & Fit Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Skin Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Grain-Free Natural Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.93Chewy Price$17.98Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$52.68Chewy Price$50.05Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Original Ultra Grain-Free Chicken Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealPinnacle Salmon & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Chicken & Brown Rice Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- DealEvanger's Venison & Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$39.99Chewy Price$47.47List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealLucy Pet Products Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- DealAddiction Grain-Free Salmon Bleu Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Salmon & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Delicate Dinner Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Peas, Organic Barley, Organic Oats...||Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Oatmeal...||Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Sweet Potatoes...||New: Chicken, Turkey, Flounder...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey Giblets (Liver...|
|Special Diet||Vegan, Vegetarian, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, With Grain||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I did a lot of research before deciding on this dog food. I am vegan but I wasnt sure if a vegan dog food would be right for my pet. After reading about the different options out there and what constitutes complete nutrition I decided that vegan dog food would be an equally healthy alternative for my dog. I should start by saying that he loves raw vegetables and has always been interested in non-meat snacks. It was important to me to find something that was certified organic and made with whole foods not fillers. This dog food by far had the best ingredients list filled with a variety of whole foods, and is supplemented with the vitamins and minerals needed to keep him strong and healthy. The first day I mixed this product into my dog's old food, even though it was only about 10-20% new food, my little guy gently selected each piece of gather out of his dish and ate those first! He LOVES it! The price is a bit much, but for a healthy safe food my pet loves that doesn't support the slaughter of animals, I feel it is justified! Plus it was delivered to our home quickly by Chewy. Hassle free! If you are considering switching your dog to a vegan diet, or you already have but you arent satisfied with the product you are currently using, I highly recommend gather endless valley
My dog does very well on it. He has a mouth allergy to animal proteins, and he is too young to be exposed to the side effects of immunosuppressive medication for the rest of his life. Poops are really large and soft but well-formed with no klingons.
Gas mask needed
Well... the good news is my dog LOVES this food. I switched from a different brand, so I was mixing the 2 as advised when switching. She sits there, picks out the new kibble and spits out the old. And actually finishes the bowl, which she has rarely done with any other food I've tried. The bad news... OMG the gas! Her gas is so awful it's melting the paint off the walls... ok, not really, but it is pretty awful. I'm hoping it is just because of the change, and that hopefully it clears up. I do really love the sustainability and thoughtful approach of this brand.
Will stick with Natural Balance Vegetarian
Have fed my dog NB vegetarian for over a year now , thought I would try this one for a slight change . My little dog seemed to really like the taste however she became more itchy while eating it . I think it’s all the added Yeast in this recipe . NB has none . I had to go back to NB . This seems to be a good vegetarian food , it just did not work for my extremely allergy prone dog
Winner with our two dogs
35+ years of feeding our rescue dogs vegetarian and mostly vegan kibble & canned. Obviously, the number of choices have grown over the years, but we tend to stick to the tried and true. Gather Endless Valley is new to us, however. We gave it a try, and our two seniors like it very much! Each kibble piece is small, but I also add a little warm water since there has been some teeth lost along the way of their long lives.
Very Pleased! - *(would like an expiration date)
My dogs love it & the ingredients are top notch, other brands use canola oil (not good) *My only request would be to print an expiration date on bag - especially when I’m ordering by mail, want to make sure I’m not paying a premium price for old food - thank you. PS: I feed this food once a day - their second meal usually contains meat
Plant Based Dog & Owner
My dog J.R. and I have been on a whole food plant based diet for 18 months and we are the healthiest we have ever been. Dogs may be carnivores by design (canines and shorter intestines) but he doesn't seem to miss meat, chicken or fish. Great product, and doesn't contain canola oil which is GMO.
Picky dog loves this
My dog is really picky and has a sensitive stomach. He is doing so well on this food - we used to have to beg him to eat, and now he's excited about mealtime for the first time in what feels like years!! If your dog is picky and has a sensitive stomach, or you're vegan and looking for a super high quality food to feed your dog, or you're not vegan but looking for high quality food, or just if you have a dog, I highly, highly recommend this food.
No more diarreah or itch!
Dog didn’t like wellness chicken and oatmeal, had some allergies to it. Vet said she was seeing high cancer rates in dogs with grain free/high meat diet, so I decided to try this. He loves it! And his poop is solid and he’s not itchy. Boyfriend still gives him occasional meat and I feed him half a boiled egg for a treat so he’s not completely vegetarian but that’s ok as long as he’s happy and healthy I don’t care
For the person that gave one star
Just a heads up, if anyone has difficulties feeding their dogs good quality food, first thing that should be done is add warm to really warm water to the food, let it sit for a few minutes, then add canned or wet food if you choose to do so, mix and serve. I've rescued dogs most of my adult life and I've encountered many picky eaters. With a little ingenuity and some patience, most dogs will eat up "casserole" type dog food.