Grandma Lucy's Artisan Pork Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features pork as the very first ingredient along with specially chosen fruits and vegetables to quickly and easily improve your pup’s nutrient intake through food.
- Wholesome, fresh potatoes, carrots and celery deliver natural vitamins and minerals straight from the source.
- Premium-quality apples, blueberries and cranberries offer a host of naturally-derived vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideally suited for the dog with food allergies or sensitivities; rich in natural omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Grain-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency; contains no by-products or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 14oz$23.13Chewy Price$21.97Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$37.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.08Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 18oz$32.48Chewy Price$30.86Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$51.48List Price$47.77Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Duck Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 8-lb bag$229.99Chewy Price$218.49Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Chicken Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$68.62Chewy Price$79.99List Price$65.19Autoship Price
- Evanger's Meat Lover's Medley with Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Lamb Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Potatoes, Flax...||USDA Chicken, Potatoes, Flax...||USDA Chicken, Chickpeas, Flax...||Pollock, Chickpeas, Flax...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Excellent food choice
Grandma Lucy’s is an excellent choice for feeding my dogs. It is wholesome, minimally processed REAL food. I love the convenience of the dehydrated food and it is great to mix with my dog’s raw food. Grandma Lucy’s is cost effective too, with a 10 lb bag making 50 lbs of food. An added bonus is the ease of being able to travel without taking a lot of canned food or trying to keep raw meat cold. My dogs look fabulous and easily maintain a healthy weight.
Easy to use and apparently tasty!
Just mix with water for a thick soup. Our pup likes it and had no issues switching from her other food. Expands significantly with hydration, so it lasts awhile.
We tried this for our soon to be 15 yr old dog, cocker spaniel, since she has lost a few teeth and cracked another. It reabsorbed the water quickly so she doesn't have to wait for a long time to eat. Since switching she has been more playful with my Doberman (she jumps up and pushes him on the shoulder). Best ninja moves that I've ever seen. My other Doberman finishes the food the cocker spaniel doesn't eat, and often begs for it while it's rehydrating. She has even eaten it straight from the bag, that's how much she likes it. Definitely recommend for any dog that has problems chewing, or even the spoiled younger ones.
Saved my dog with severe allergies
My special needs Aussie, Koda, has suffered with severe allergies for years and this is the first food that she has been able to eat and tolerate well.
All our dogs said "no thanks!"
I bought this to try with our 14 year old Lhasa mix, and he looked at me like I'd lost my mind! He absolutely loves anything with pork, but he took a sniff and a lick of this and refused to eat it. Such a strange consistency... like mush. I tried the other three dogs and they all had similar reactions. It may have all the terrific ingredients listed on the label, but it can't possibly taste good if all four of our dogs walked away from it. And to tell you the truth, it sure didn't look very appetizing to me, either!
My frenchie really loves this food! The quality is fantastic! I appreciate the size options for the packaging as well.
My dog and pork Grandma Lucy's
My dog can't wait to eat this food. He absolutely loves it.
I use this as a supplement when my problem child doesn’t want to eat his regular food. It always works!
Product fine, packing shipping horrible
Chewy shipped heavy cans on top of product which pressure and bouncing in transit caused the bag to break open spilling much of contents in box. A real mess. Product is otherwise fine.
2 of my fur babies love this but one won’t touch it. He is very picky. Overall I love Grandma Lucy’s products. Pleased with the ingredients for the most part. I wish they would do a grain option. This is only rotational so the HK has grains. I don’t think they have fully proven that grain free causes DCM but most people and vets are trying to stay away from them.