Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Natural Salmon Flavor Soft Adult Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pocket provides a hassle-free solution for giving your cat her medicine.
- Hides most capsules and tablets in a moldable pill pocket.
- Easy to use—simply place your cat’s medicine inside the pill pocket, pinch the pocket closed until the pill is hidden and give the treat to your cat.
- Made with natural ingredients plus minerals and trace nutrients and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers.
- Masks the taste of medicine with a delicious salmon flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Catnip Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Tuna & Cheese Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 45 count$5.98Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Chicken Flavor Natural Soft Adult Cat Treats, 85 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Salmon Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Get Naked Biteables Digestive Health Plus Soft Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.39Chewy Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free with Tender Chicken Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- True Chews Chewy Duck Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Scallop Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, bundle of 4$11.96Chewy Price$11.36Autoship Price
- DealKettle Craft Canadian Prairie Chicken Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$3.29Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.13Autoship Price
- True Chews Sticks Chicken Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch, bundle of 4$10.04Chewy Price$9.54Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Tuna Fillet in Scallop Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.52-oz pouch, bundle of 4$11.96Chewy Price$11.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Chicken|
|Special Diet||Natural, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Pea-Free, Indoor, Rawhide-Free, Natural||Pea-Free, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Indoor||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Eye Care, Heart Care, Muscle Care|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
958 Customer Reviews
Great idea, but no fooling my cat
I have an elderly cat that is sick & I have to give her a pill twice a day so when I saw these I thought I would try since she loves greenies. She started eating it right away, but then spit it all out & ran away & hid. I've tried a couple other times, but she won't even try to eat one again. So yeah, great idea, but if pill tastes bad I'm not sure these will work if cat chews their food, but I think it's worth trying these since giving cats pills can be very difficult & might work for you.
Fantastic for your feline
I love these. My female cat has to take thyroid meds twice a day. I was using a mortar and pestle to grind up the pills, since she would spit the thing out half the time. Now I just a pill in one of these, and she gobbles it up. She will even pick it up and carry it away from our other 2 cats, thinking she has something extra special.
Good idea, not great results
The pills fit in the pockets well and it's easy to close them, but I don't think my cat enjoyed the texture. He stuck his tongue out a lot while chewing and he spit it back out repeatedly, so it took three times as long for him to finally swallow it. I normally use the meat stick treats and make a pill sandwich with them, and he eats them quickly with no problem. I'll stick with that technique instead.
My Cat Loves These
Its nice to have a variety of pill pocket flavors as my cat gets bored with just the chicken flavor. Would do 5 stars but all the pockets mush together. Just have to pull off a part of the big blog and put a pill in it.
All our cats think these are treats!
Happy to say all 4 of our cats love these, and have no clue when medications are hidden inside! As an added bonus, I found one of them pulled apart into tiny soft pieces works wonders to get our ailing senior cat to eat her wet food. (photo of Abby included). Highly recommend both this flavor and the chicken.
Bought for dog
I wanted a different flavor for my Golden, so decided to try these. If I use 2 for her capsules, these work fine; one CAN work with some pinching. She sees these as treats, not as pill holders. Will I purchase them again? I don't know.
Pill Pockets should be packaged better by Chewy
Pill pockets are great for administering medication to our cat. However, they are soft, as the name indicates, and they come in a soft bag. They often arrive from Chewy all crushed. Chewy should ship these in a small crush-proof box contained within the larger order.
Smart product but cats are smarter than dogs. Fool a cat once. Next time, they'll spit it out! Cut the pocket in half to reduce volume and chew time. Wrap the pill in the half pocket and roll to shape and cover pill. Roll the hidden pill in crushed treats to cover and make the hidden pill now more palatable and hope that they eat it.
Maybe for a small pill only
The pockets are much smaller than I imagined, but considering it is formulated for a cat, I guess it makes sense. The package indicates it would accommodate a capsule but neither of my kitty's capsule's contents would fit. The capsules are large and their contents would be too much for these tiny pockets. The pockets could be ideal for hiding a small pill. My cat wasn't too sure of the smell and was not keen on eating one. But, but after a little coaxing, ate one and liked it. I will finish off the package as treats since they didn't work for me with her capsules.
My cat wants to live on these. More pills please.
These work! My cat is on two meds and the pockets completely cover the nasty tasting pills, and they are gulped right down. Full disclosure, my cat has no teeth but I would bet most cats will just gulp them down without bothering to chew.