Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich in hen-healthy protein to keep your chickens strong.
- Dried mealworms are 100% natural with no additives.
- Easy to feed by hand or by spreading out for chickens to find.
- Ideal for training, taming or luring chickens into the coop.
- Requires no refrigeration or special storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amzey Appetizing Mealworms Wild Poultry Treats, 11-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst True Fruits Dried Exotic Fruits Bird Treats, 20-lb bag$120.99Chewy Price$149.49List Price$114.94Autoship Price
- Kaytee Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Chicken Treat, 32-oz bag$27.71Chewy Price$27.99List Price$26.32Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 24 count$9.48Chewy Price$9.98List Price$9.01Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Extreme Natural Millet Spray Bird Treats, 12 count$3.64Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.46Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Squirrel Treats, 3-oz bag$2.95Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.80Autoship Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Poultry Treats, 5-lb bag, 1 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Farmers' Helper Optimal ForageCake Poultry Treat, 13-oz block$3.79Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Oat Groats Bird Treats, 11-oz jar, bundle of 2$8.54Chewy Price$9.00List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Living World Spray Millet, 17.5-oz$12.18Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.57Autoship Price
- Lafeber Popcorn Nutri-Berries Bird Treat, 4-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Baked Crisps Bird Treats, 0.8-oz bag$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Mealworms.||Dried Mealworms||Dry Mealworms||Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae||Organic Rye, Organic Cracked Corn, Organic Rolled Oats...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Poultry, Duck||Chicken||Chicken|
|Food Form||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms||Dehydrated||Mealworms||Treats||Treats|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Happy Hen Meal Worms ARE FANTASTIC!
Our Property is a National Wildlife Heritage Property- We worked over 2 and 1/2 Years to Achieve this... and about 6 weeks ago some neighbors begged us to take 2 Ducks that they had bought at a local " Tractor Store " Before Easter - for their Grandson - and These ducks were in TOTAL DISTRESS!! So We Took them - Not because - We wanted to have " Duck Eggs" - because we now believe they are both Drakes- But TO Give them A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE! THE HAPPY HEN MEALWORM TREATS I ORDERED FROM CHEWY IMMEDIATELY UPON GETTING THE DUCKS HAS BEEN AMAZING- IT IS SUCH AN FANTASTIC TREAT FOR THE RESCUED DUCKS AND ALSO OUR BLUEJAYS, GREENJAYS, AND BLUEBIRDS ON OUR WILDLIFE PROPERTY!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Chickens love these and extra protein
With winter in full force, I needed something to help my chickens in staying warm. We have had several days with -30 F. I have winter hardy chickens but the extra protein helps them to stay warm without losing weight. They always have laying pellets but, in the winter, I also give them some scratch and mealworms. These are great good for my birds and price is about like everyone else's. Although I can't see why worms of all things cost so much, but it's great for the girls so I get it.
First time buying chicken treats
This is my first time having chickens and I order these dry worms and my girls love them ! As soon as they see the bag they run to me.
My chickens and rooster absolutely love these and just come running when they see me come out with them! Worth the buy!
what's not to love?
My hens love these things -- like, they go nuts for them! It's nice to be able to buy larger sizes, and even though overall they're expensive, compared to others I've seen at brick and mortar stores, these are a great deal -- and they last forever (well, as long as your hens don't find out where you stash them!).
The blue birds that nested in the yard this spring and summer are wintering over in the yard. They love these mealworms!!
My chickens LOVE these things... I have to ration them or they would want them every day. Its a nice treat for them.
Can't be without them!
Our chickens love these! Always need to have them on hand.
Decent Treat for Protein Boost
These mealworms are your typical dried medium sized ones, nice and not dusty, good value, and seem fresh.
These are wayyyy overpriced. Most vendors sell a bag fir 50$