Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment For Dogs, 15-30 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This topical formula is designed to protect your canine companion against fleas and ticks including brown dog ticks and deer ticks.
- One application of UltraGuard Dual Action formula keeps your pal protected from pesky pests for up to 30 days.
- Tick and flea solution may also prevent re-infestation for the convenience of both pets and pet parents alike.
- UltraGuard Dual Action treatment breaks the flea life cycle so that your dog can continue to do what he loves.
- This topical solution is suitable for dogs between 15-30 pounds and comes with 3 monthly treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.24Chewy Price$5.76List Price$4.98Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.99Chewy Price$14.27List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.97Chewy Price$13.82List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 16-40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$28.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$10.00Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$19.96Chewy Price$31.99List Price$18.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO) 10.0%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide (MGK 264) 1.0%...||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Terrible - Made it worse
Used this on my Jack Russel mix. Ticks aren't really an issue where I live, so I can't really say whether or not it's effective against ticks. However, after applying my dog's fleas got worse. Incredibly disappointed. It's like it attracts fleas.
Have 3 dogs an it don't work for any of them this was a total waste of time an money
Forget about it!
I put this on my 2 dogs and it attracted more fleas then it got rid of! Since using this my dogs have gone from having a few fleas to getting infested with them. Hartz should pull this product from being sold and stop ripping people off.
This stuff does not work!! Put it on my Bichon and he is still itching!! Bin on 4 days already!! Going back to the Sentry!!
will only ever buy this
I have a 7 year old 13lb Pomeranian, and have had her since she was eight weeks old. I originally used the K9 Advantix which would run up in the $60-70 range possibly more depending on where you would get it(and that was only for 2-3 month doses at a time)…long story short, I’ve been using Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick on her for almost 3 years now and haven’t had any issues with fleas or ticks. Compared to the more expensive stuff, I would find fleas on her ALL the time, and a tick or two would always find itself in the mix. Since she has been on this, NOTHING. I’m lucky if I find a flea or tick once in a blue moon, but that’s if we’re on hikes, deep in the woods or in high grass. Even in my back yard for hours she will not have ONE flea or tick, and I check her thoroughly each time. It’s a great cheap flea and tick product if you’re looking for one. Highly recommend!
Bought this 3 month supply treatment for my dog and have only used one dose but so far, I don't see any issues.
Flea and tick
Can order enough to last for the warms months and it's works well on my dog that has skin allergies
Fast service and ease of usage.
Great product easy to use, price is right....service was outstanding.
No fleas ever
I have used Hartz for years and never had a problem with my dog getting fleas