Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottleBy Hartz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Oatmeal Dog Shampoo provides your dog with immediate relief from fleas and ticks. The cleansing formula is specially designed to kill fleas and ticks. This unique shampoo is enriched with oatmeal to help provide soothing relief from bug bites which can cause itchy or irritated skin. This is made for dogs or puppies 6 months of age and older.
- Cleansing shampoo effectively kills fleas and ticks on contact, providing immediate relief
- Enriched with oatmeal to provide soothing relief from bites that cause itchy, irritated skin
- For dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older
- Can be used weekly for preventative treatment, while cleaning and deodorizing
- With a pleasant, fresh fragrance
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.27%.||Active Ingredients: Phenothrin 0.270%, Pyriproxyfen 0.025%.||Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Eugenol (Clove Oil), Cedarwood oil...||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Fleas are GONE!
Our puppy managed to get some fleas on her first walk with us. Her skin was irritated from the bites, so I'm really glad this was Oatmeal to nourish those inflammation marks. It killed and removed all the fleas on her during bath time. She's such a happy puppy after her bath. It's a great price on Chewy compared to the stores.
Good and inexpensive
This shampoo is nice and works well. Seems that when I let it soak in my dogs fur for a few minutes I see a few fleas jump off. It also makes them soft and silky.
best oatmeal and flea combo shampoo
works great for my baby yorkie. she smells good, soothes her skin and rid of fleas.
:) love the dog shampoo
keeps my dog smelling good for weeks. U just use a little and a lot can go along ways
Ive used this for i can't remeber how long but it hews l has a great smell leaves my four legged son soft shiny and his sensitive and always dry skin is no more way less itching now lathers up great don't need to use much n during bath son loves it extremely happy i also tend to shake before use but we love it
tick and flea shampoo
To start it smells super good, I really recommend it and it got my dog out of them with just 2 uses, plus oatmeal heels dog with skin problems like mine. Very happy with it.
This was our second purchase of this Oatmeal Dog Shampoo. It smells nice and leaves the dogs' (we have 2) coats super soft. No problems with itching or dermatitis after this and a good rinse.
Helped get rid of all fleas but only some of the ticks....will have to repeat in a week, hopefully it will get rid of all of them!
Not sure why chewy is selling products that have been known to kill dogs and cats.
Oatmeal shampoo at better price
We shampoo our golden doodles almost weekly because their “hair” gets as dirty as a human’s especially with two males who like to run and wrestle a few times a day. This shampoos keeps their coat clean without drying out their skin at a price that is reasonable.