Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Prong Training Dog Collar Replacement Links, 3 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
About This Item
- Pack of three replacement links for the Herm Sprenger Ultra-Plus Prong Training Dog Collar.
- Easily attaches to the collar links to add length and get a more custom fit.
- Blunt prongs are designed to be safe and effective without causing pain.
- Made with superb craftsmanship from the highest-quality raw materials.
- Great for walking strong pullers, large dogs, obedience training and behavior correction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Walky Dog Plus Bicycle Exercise Dog Leash$73.00Chewy Price$110.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Rover Scout High-Performance Tactical Military Backpack Waterproof Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$65.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Cathedral Art St. Francis Pet Tag$8.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo RSG Active Utility Belt, Coastal Blue$32.17Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Lock Dog Harness, Orange, XX-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Chocolate, 14-in$9.92Chewy Price$11.18List Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Pack Belt, Blue$63.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Oh You Lucky Dog! Bubba's LED Leash Light, 2 pack$12.65Chewy Price
- EzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Black, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Removeable Velvet Collar Bow, Red Velvet, XS/SM$2.50Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Great Training Collar
I've been sold on these prong collars for many years now. Only recently did I discover the Herm Sprenger Training collar through Upstate Training Academy and it's owner Tom Davis. I learned of it on YouTube. This collar is totally different from the ones purchase in pet stores. But it is even better and very easy to use.
My dog loves the extra links
I got my Sprenger collar from my trainer. When my GSD's collar started to get a little tight as she grew, I figured I had to buy a new Sprenger collar. When I checked Chewy to order a new collar, to my amazement I saw that you could buy additional links. I didn't even know you could add or remove links! This is a lifesaver! I ordered a pack, and when it arrived, I saw right away it was the wrong size. I called Chewy and the very friendly representative helped me find the right size and placed my order and did a return for the wrong size links. When I got the second set, I found it easy to add the links. My GSD loves the extra room on her collar, and I'm so glad she is so much more comfortable! The tricky part is ordering the right size links, so I recommend you call Chewy and get their advice before ordering. Love these links!
Helpful customer service
We needed an additional link for our dog’s training collar and I ordered the wrong size. Your customer service helped me with a replacement and we had the right size within days. Thank you!
does not fit.
prongs go opposite direction to connect. will order another trio to see if they go the right direction i should send me another set. reverse link.
Exactly What I Needed!!!!
This was the exact size as the links on my dogs current herm springer collar. If you have a herm springer prong collar then these links will fit just make sure you get the same size as your collar.
only 3 links??
The collar these links are for is designed to have the same number of links point in each direction. Why do they sell 3 additional links instead of 4? Big oversight.
Sprenger Dog collar links for Sprenger Training collars.
Angus is a big boy weighing in at 210 lbs. He is a very happy fellow who just can't wait to share a little of his love - and drool on people he meets. No matter the training, he wants to share the love. We required the Sprenger training collar which given his size, does work and he tends to listen more to Mom when wearing this collar. I did need to purchase the extra links and it took two links to get the fit correct for his neck size. Chewey is the one stop for canine needs.
I ordered these to expand the Herm Sprenger collar we have. Get the correct gauge, and you'll be fine.
I needed one link because our dog has grown just enough to make getting the collar on and off a bit difficult. It worked wonderfully and the collar is just fine now.
I like this collar because it gets the dogs attention without any harm done to the dog. The dog responded well to it. I also have the next prong size up in the sprenger collar, But my dog responds better to this one