Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- May help show visible skin improvement in dogs with food sensitivities.
- May help improve night-time scratching and improve sleep quality in some dogs.
- Helps support the skin barrier year-round against environmental irritants.
- Contains a single animal protein source.
- Bioactives and phytonutrients can help normalize immune response.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 19.8-lb bag$120.99Chewy Price$114.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Brewers Rice, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Water, Rice, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Corn Starch...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Stew||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Sadie Loves it!
First of all, this dry and wet dog food is extremely expensive! I am sure there is a lot of people who can agree with me. However, that is besides the point. Yes the wet canned dog food is disgusting smelling, extremely thick, and hard to mix around when you add water to it. Sadie has fallen head over heals with the dry food. Sadie eats one bowl of dry dog food through out the day. Sadie also enjoys the wet dog food. The only reason why I bought this dog food was because Sadie was having some serious issues with her skin, constantly itching and scratching at herself. Plus, she was having some serious problems with her ears being infected. I do notice a huge change in Sadie since she has been eating the dog food in such a short period of time. Sadie is currently not scratching, itching, having serious problems with her ears, and any kind of skin issues as well. It looks like I am stuck buying this dog food despite how much it cost me. Sadie is worth every penny.
I have nothing good to say about Derm Complete Canned Dog Food... The precursor for this product was Derm Defense Chicken & Veggie Stew. It actually looked and smelled like stew! My pup loved it AND it kept his skin healthy. Why Hills would ever replace a highly successful product with this utter failure is beyond me. I reached out to inquire. They responded simply that it was time for a change. So, clearly, they are not concerned with customer loyalty and satisfaction. Deeply disappointed.
Major gag me
This was prescribed by our vet. Our German Shepard has always had major gastrointestinal issues. He is also subject to ear and eye infections. He is 14 months old. And a picky eater. He will eat the kibble but the can is so gross and the texture is very sticky. I will continue to give him the kibble in this brand but I’m going to give him an ID turkey as can to mix with it. He is a very picky eater and gets extremely distracted eating. Please change the form or texture of this can food.
Cosby LOVES it!
Yes, it is unlike anything he has ever had before but it works! He is a different dog now, and I have had to adjust my budget for it. UGH Cosby is an 11 lb rat terrier. Only gave 4 stars because it boggles my mind that there is not an option for a half sized can for small dogs that need this food. Sure is inconvenient!
Right on time!
Thank you. Chewy for being right on time with ours food! They both have special diets so it’s so nice to have that important life saving food for them.
Weird but works
In reading the other reviews, I would agree it is a weird constancy and does not smell great. It is difficult to mix with the dry version of this food because of the consistency but I add a little warm water to it. That being said, my dog seems to like it and what is even better is that his ear scratching, paw licking, and just general scratching has been reduce about 95%. Pretty amazing. We have even been able to reintroduce a treat that he loves with no adverse reaction. We still limit all other consumption of treats because he has had such great relief since changing to this food. I would also suggest having it come in smaller cans, for smaller dogs.
happy Baby (Dog)
I have been feeding my dog other foods that was not working. She has been chewing on her body and mostly her paws for 10 years. She was getting all kinds of rashes on her and it was so unbearable for her. The vet recommended this food with my dog losing her teeth. I love it! My dog looks so much better. She is not going crazy bitting her feet off. She is at peace. Yes it’s more expensive, think about it. You get what you pay for
He loves it!
I was hoping he would love this since he has so many allergies. He dances around as I'm fixing his meal!
My Pup enjoys this food, we had to switch from his original food due to an issue with Bladder crystals, Thankfully no issues switching to this new food. Everything seems to be working like it should.
Good and tasty
The food is good, helps with sensitive stomach and allergies. It is hard to mix with dry food but a simple fix is to add a little water. My dog loves it too.